Wish Spa - Gigi

Date: mid June
Girl: Gigi
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price: 1100 standard
Probably try others before returning (though I enjoyed the massage)

This was a very decent but standard punt. Nothing particularly spectacular on the good or bad aspects. I'd call it reliable but not memorable.

Gigi is pleasant on the eye and by that I mean she has very sizeable real tits that she uses well. That is her major asset for guys into that, she is worth a try. She is quite tall and decent face. I think compared to Asians overseas she would be considered attractive. For HK, I think some people may consider her a bit thicker (but by no means is that meant to say she is fat). She just isn't the standard skinny figure we are used to here.

Massage was very good. Really dedicated effort and care. She has strength as well and knows what she is doing. Some light teasing of the relevant parts was good but pretty standard.
I did genuinely enjoy the oil massage.

When she put the bag on, again it was very pleasant but nothing too memorable.

The finish was done with some experienced hand techniques. Did the job for sure.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   9-7-2023 18:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
scrappy   8-7-2023 01:26  Acceptance  +2   
lively192   20-6-2023 08:54  Karma  +4