Date & Time of Session:  6pm - April 20, 2023
Name: Kyle / Kylie
Agent: Kemosabe Spa
Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Filipino
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 - Petite
Height:  148-150cm
Skill: 5/5 (max score despite being limited)
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 850 (Spa entrance fee) and 2500 (tip) - I got unlimited shots since I knew the password but HJ only
Repeat: Yes

So I've heard many great stories and reports about this so called spa in Makati city from another site named manilatonight. Found myself in Makati for a work meeting and was really tired. Decided to pass time and avoid the traffic rush; with all the people leaving their offices.

Found the spa and looked pretty plain. It was a different story inside. The furniture and feel was really good and comfy. Receptionist was pretty too! She asked for my manilatonight username and I gave mine.

I asked if Kyle was around (since she had a lot of great reviews) and thankfully, she was available.

I paid the entrance fee and Kyle led me to my room. I must add, it wasn't like any shady spa with just a cloth for cover. Kemosabe had multiple fully enclosed rooms. Place was clean and smelled good.

Kyle asked me to strip down and lay down on the bed while waiting.

Moments passed and she returned with oils and other items. She dimmed the lights and proceeded to give me a surprisingly good massage. I actually thought I had walked into a legit massage place.

Reality came back to me when she began working on my legs and thigh area. Kyle sensually caressed all the good spots. It was a great balance between relaxing massage and an erotic tease.

I flipped over and allowed her to work me better. After a good 30 minute massage, she asked me what I wanted. I asked her what was on the menu and she mentioned it's HJ only but she allowed B2B. I was already there so I thought, sure why not and asked for the B2B. She asked if I knew the daily password and I mentioned it.

She stripped and got on top of me. I don't know how she did it but somehow, her whole body teased me. She moved and went into a CG position; grinding her LS to my LB and simulating penetration using her hands. Her hands found their way to my chest and teased my nipples. She rubbed her tits on me, licking the back on my neck in the process.

Kyle finally ended up to me right side, licking my right nipple, and gave me pretty good HJ! Surprisingly good HJ too.

I was wiped with some warm water mixed with alcohol and we proceeding for some more milking. I think I popped a total of 4 times before I tapped out. We had good conversation in between each milking. I found out about her hobbies, more of her history, and a few tid bits of her personal life.

Overall, experience was good but don't expect anything more than an HJ. It's not the spa's policy.

[ Last edited by  rengoverade at 17-6-2023 05:54 ]

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   19-6-2023 01:04  Karma  +6   thx for sharing, was wondering why she was so popular
JSH0073R   18-6-2023 15:58  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Jjaa123   17-6-2023 12:07  Karma  +3   
stitzer   17-6-2023 08:19  Karma  +2   not the spa policy? i thought kemosabe was really known to not have those 'other services' if we may call it..
Evolved   17-6-2023 06:14  Karma  +2   Thanks
JSH0073R
Kinky King

UID 292909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1116
Posts 68
Karma 1107
Acceptance 181
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2023 16:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the detailed report. It's be a while since I visited a Spa in the PI. Great data points from your visit, but also sad that both MT and the Spas seem to have much more limited services from what I was used to. Before you could get pictures and lineups from MT and I think now you need to DM the girls or PM and what you get is hard to check their body type and there is always the risk of too much PS. I tried several spas in QC and also Alabang, but found some nice FS ones near P Burgos. Eventually I ended visiting MP for their extend menu and being able to pick a girl from the aquarium. Sadly AFO closed due to the pandemic and heading to QC is a bit of a drive in traffic.
alain8888
Nookie Newbie

UID 291690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2023 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Ive been to kemosabe before and the lady also gave an HJ only. It's a fairly decent looking spa just outside of Makati CBD. There are lots of other spas if you want more "special" ES but for they're all far from Makati or BGC.
rengoverade
Kinky King

UID 283174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 41
Karma 1031
Acceptance 180
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-8-2022
Location Philippines
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2023 20:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JSH0073R's post

I missed out in the mongering life as I only got to it after the pandemic. I never got to experience the magic of AFO. While the more "fun" spas and MPs are in QC nowadays, the drive sometimes also isn't worth an hour or 2 of pound town fun.

MT has become quite strict too. I guess it must be the heightened checks the police does.