Reading Access 30
Registered 21-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2023 06:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo][Shinjuku] Barubola & insights sharing

Date & Time of Session: Mid 2023
Name: Ayase
Link: https://www.barubola.com/profile.php?n=ayaseaimi or alternate english link https://barubola.net/eng.php#schedule
Nationality & Language: Japanese, a little English
Face:  8/10
Body: 8/10
Height:  ~ 160
Skill: 6/10 (i have had much better experience thus my ratings is a bit hard to please)
Service: 7.5/10
GFE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  42k JPY for 90 minutes. 40k for the girl, 2k for the nomination fee.
Repeat: N.A

After doing my research on Tokyo's foreigner friendly soaplands, i think we are just down to two options in Tokyo, either Shinjuku Kabukicho area, or Yoshiwara just above Asakusa.
My choice was Shinjuku as it was easier to access, and it was down to either THC, Barubola or Don Juan. The price difference is pretty huge. Do not even try to engage with the touts on the streets, they are just there to scam you. Know the place u want to go, go directly into the shop (sometimes the touts can be just right outside to persuade u to go to another place only to extort money from u and giving u fake promises).

I followed the directions from their site and found them easily, took the lift to the 5th floor. Barubola also offers the cheapest of them all, and when i went there, i was offered with 3-4 different cards with the girls picture on each, reasons were because those 4 can converse in some English at least (local japanese coming would be given more options including my previously shown cards). They made sure i understand the rules with english cards, the staff can speak a bit of english or u can just use google translate, before presenting the options I could take. They told me Misuzu was ready and i would not need to pay the extra 2k nomination fee if i picked her, or i could wait 30 minutes for Ayase, and another one in 1 hour time etc. I decided to choose Ayase and waited in their private waiting room (3 sofa, customers entering will be led here until they are called) until its my turn.

Paid the sum in advance and they called me in when she was ready. Ayase is so white skinned and young looking, has the kind of Japanese look you'd imagine and she was fun to talk to, this was also mentioned when i asked whats the difference between Ayase and Misuzu. Misuzu on the other hand is probably older and more graceful kind but i have heard good reviews of her service from TAG forums. I actually used my session talking to Ayase and finding out more about Japan itself including the soapland industry than doing the thing. She was very friendly, fun to talk to and literally does LOL, laughing out loud or when expressing her surprised reactions and occasionally saying sorry, looks-wise i felt like i was kinda looking at her like a typical Gen Z Japanese girl.

I let her led the way since it was my first time, and she suggested Mat play first, she took quite a while to set up mat play, with the bubbles/foams, heating up the mat for u etc The Mat play itself was alright, I have had similar experience outside of Japan, and her smaller breasts does not help the cause, still it was something i could only imagine and i probably let it out a bit too soon due to the first time experience. After the mat is done, we could have continued to the bed's play but 90 minutes with the mat play taking too much time (120 minutes is recommended if u wanna shoot twice and have mat play), isn't the most ideal to continue and we ended up spending the rest of the time talking to each other. She could understand 80-90% of what I say and replies with decent beginner conversational english, and the rest are google translate or Google Bard doing the job with me prompting the answers in Japanese and answering her questions on my behalf.  You are also allowed to smoke in the room, they have ashtrays, we were chatting while iqos-ing as she also has her own device.

On the other things to note, the place itself has decent space, looks clean and well-lit. I would probably go back another time if given the chance, and its discreet 5th floor location (via lift) makes me way more secure as they made sure the lift was ready before i am out of the room and nobody else would be intruding my space.

on another note, in yoshizawa there are club39, versailles and yshirt that i have read to also be foreigner friendly but the price are much steeper, 1.5x to 2.5x the price i paid in Barubola, probably because of the gaijin tax, i am not sure. The system should be similar, u go there, book a girl for a certain time slot, then wait or come back at the given timing, payments are taken in advance before u can proceed. and side note, giving tips is completely fine, they don't do that as a culture but they would appreciate if u tips them (i have confirmed this with Ayase), and u might want to try that for even better service and let them show u their gratitude as Japanese tends to show gratitude to the next level.

If you like my posts, would appreciate for the extra points for me to increase my tiny reading access. Appreciate it much and hope to contribute more insights. and feel free to ask me any questions regardings my posts. For this trip, I did most of my research from TAG and SBF. THC was an option but their system is a bit more complicated and at the time, the girls i wanted were fully booked, but somehow they expected me to go their store to make a reservation. I probably guessed some people came early to book for later session or they are known customers who are allowed to do pre-bookings via direct contacts. and with no FS properly mentioned, i'm guessing the anal option was the differential for people looking for FS in THC. God knows, i could use some insights on them if anyone knows how to get FS and how to properly get the girls of your likings in THC, as they are banned in TAG for claims of fake reports.

[ Last edited by  MiracleCure at 16-6-2023 06:29 ]

Recent Ratings
Gogo88   12-9-2023 15:19  Karma  +3   Great report. TY
mkmay_14   25-8-2023 05:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Bluesky888827   24-7-2023 12:11  Karma  +3   
Fenixball56   16-7-2023 05:32  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for a great report. It inspired me to check this place out and I'll detail my report shortly.
bearminimum   30-6-2023 18:45  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   22-6-2023 06:12  Karma  +8   
animefromthebay   21-6-2023 10:16  Acceptance  +1   
flappo84   18-6-2023 11:33  Karma  +8   
iTraveler   17-6-2023 07:10  Karma  +3   Asian Mystique is a decent choice for full GFE. Ladies are more mature but it's 35k+hotel for 2 hours.
tonkachi   17-6-2023 01:59  Acceptance  +4   
aceinthehole   16-6-2023 22:54  Karma  +6   Thanks for the report! Love Tokyo and nice to find a new option.
jsmithj88   16-6-2023 21:39  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   16-6-2023 09:46  Karma  +10   Thanks. Please write more reports and share info on this forum.
KiiS   16-6-2023 09:12  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   16-6-2023 08:04  Karma  +8   
tonkachi
Lustful Lord

UID 3263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 840
Posts 563
Karma 819
Acceptance 410
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2023 02:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Actually y-shirts has no gaijin tax and is slightly cheaper than barubola. But if you staying in shi juku the time to get to yoshiwara and cost of transportation you'll probably come out about the same.

Just more choice to walk around as the entire two blocks is soaps

Recent Ratings
Gogo88   29-8-2023 14:12  Karma  +3   Thank you
FF2288   22-7-2023 08:45  Acceptance  +1   Killer review man! one of my favorite places in Tokyo!