Face: Doesn't matter
Body: Doesn't matter
Height: Doesn't matter
Skill: Doesn't matter
GFE: Doesn't matter
PSE: Doesn't matter
Price & Session Length: $1000 without my knowledge
Repeat: Only if having money stolen by a WG is my new fetish

Sham opens the door and says $400. Tells me to hop into the shower by myself, which I wasn't expecting but I guess I'm the first customer so she's good to go. I step out and dry myself off and she is on the phone oblivious to me standing there. I am definitely in her line of sight, but she never lifts her head up from the phone. I figure that's ok as I'm cooling off. Two minutes goes by and she still there fully clothed and on her phone. It looks like she texting but she isn't typing anything on the phone. She finally looks up and says pay first. Ok, I found that a bit odd, but I have had to do that before. I go into my wallet and I'm missing $1000. I had two $500 bills in my wallet when I left my house and now it has mysteriously vanished. All I got left is $160. While I was showering I had the shower door slightly open and she wasn't on the bed for part of the time. I assume she was thumbing through my wallet for money. Thirteen years of seeing WGs and this is the first time I have been just flat out robbed. So at this point I can go nuts and accuse her of stealing or just chalk up the loss. I decide it isn't worth the hassle of accusing and then trying to find my $1000. So in short, good luck with JSL 207E if you liked getting fucked without having sex.

Second report
Date / Time : June 15 - 3:45PM
Name: Couldn't understand her name
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese - speaks some English and some Japanese
Face: 3/5
Body:3/5 - 34D bolt ons - one was looking at me sideways later
Height: 162cm
Skill: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $800 + $60 tip
Repeat: Once was enough

So after being robbed in JSL, I figure I head to Fuji to hit up one of my targets. Shes speak ok English and claims to speak some Japanese and German. I ask her in Japanese "what is your name". She stares at me blankly, so I say it again and she still has a blank look on her face. My guess is that she doesn't speak Japanese. Not sure why someone would lie about speaking a language they can't. That's why I never bothered to get her name. I shower by myself making sure she is on the bed the whole time. Great, now I'm paranoid about getting robbed. I get on the bed and it starts out great. She shoves her tits into my face and puts my left hand on her LS to massage her clit. This goes on for a few minutes before she is really wet. Move onto CBJ, which was ok and then she says lets go mish. This is where things go a bit off the rails. She lubs me and herself up and then pulls me into her a bit. She is super tight.... like trying to stick your dick into someone's ear... not that I ever tried that. I barely get half way in and she is telling to slow down. She gets more lube and we try again. This time I go almost all the way before she tells me to slow down again, I ask to go doggie to see if that's easier. Same issue, so we go back to mish as that seems more successful. I'm finally getting into good rythm and the look on her face is not one of ecstasy, but extreme discomfort. At that point, I felt bad so I ask for a HJ. While she is pumping away I put one finger into her LS and as I'm ready to finish I slide a second finger in and she seems to be enjoying . She stops the HJ and asks me to just play with her clit as I can feel her LS tightening up. I finish and go shower. As I come out she is laying on her bed spread eagle wiping her LS. She says that she can't handle anyone that big. I'm flattered, but I'm also not that big, Maybe a bit of girth in the LB, but definitely not hung like a horse, I tip her $60 because I kind of feel bad, but apparently not bad enough to tip more after being robbed at JSL.

Sorry if this is off topic. I normally bring two $500 bills plus some loose $100 bills when I go out, The logic is that if I see Russian I like that's $1000. Everything else I should have exact change for under $1000. With that in mind, I'm know thinking I might have to use to old prison wallet (in my ass if people don't understand the reference) to hide my money while I shower if the WG is not in the shower with me. You guys got any better ideas of securing your money? Again, first time in thirteen years of doing this that was I robbed. Hopefully an anamoly. Am I overreacting?

Recent Ratings
kmonkey1978   24-6-2023 05:25  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   20-6-2023 09:06  Karma  +6   Sympathy Ks
lively192   18-6-2023 11:15  Karma  +5   
Goose.Mk2   18-6-2023 07:12  Karma  +6   
jackgoro   16-6-2023 16:16  Karma  +4   sympathy K's, would give more if i could
Ramsyhk   16-6-2023 15:31  Acceptance  +1   Sorry to hear it bro. Sometimes i also affraid my phone and wallet is safe when i shower. But till now no bad experience ...
clampbottom   16-6-2023 12:19  Karma  +2   Put keys in your pant's pocket, it will make sound if moved
HK_Legend   16-6-2023 11:42  Karma  +8   
americafirst141   16-6-2023 02:45  Karma  +6   
HKGPeter   16-6-2023 00:40  Karma  +3   Sorry about your bad luck.
Goldsurfer   16-6-2023 00:05  Acceptance  +1   How did it end with Sham then ? Recover the money or paid for shower only then leave empty handed ?
littleitalia   15-6-2023 23:28  Karma  +4   Symphathies dude. It happens to all of us, even with the greatest care. Wait a couple days, get back on track with a goo ...
Babababa1   15-6-2023 22:08  Karma  +3   
magictime12   15-6-2023 18:41  Karma  +4   Fuji girl sounds like LB.
banter141a
Kinky King

UID 71695
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1994
Posts 161
Karma 1984
Acceptance 202
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2023 16:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 banter141a's post

I went to visit 207E this afternoon after she stole $1000 from me yesterday. I wasn't there to yell at her or try to get my money back. I was there for morbid curiosity. I knew it wasn't good to make a scene, plus she could always just play the I don't understand English card, which in this case might be true. I already chalked up the $1000 loss.

She opened the door and recognizes me....I'm thinking she will slam the door shut, but let's me in. She is on her phone looking at some sort of online shopping channel and barely acknowledges me after opening the door. I go ahead and shower. This time I bring a zip lock bag to secure my phone and wallet and bring it in with me to the shower. You ain't pick pocketing me again! After the shower I stash my zip lock bag back in my pants

I step out and she says 5 minutes as she is still looking at the shopping channel. I get on the bed with her and just start running my hands everywhere I can. I'm going to get my money's worth. I'm playing with her LS for about two minutes before she starts getting really wet and asks me to stop. I have been groping her for the better part of 10 minutes. If you are going to stay on the phone I'm going to keep grabbing and touching stuff.... that goes on for another few minutes. Finally, she tells me to lay down and gives me the most unattentive BBBJ ever while side eyeing her phone on the shopping channel. The BBBJ last maybe a minute.

She tells me to get up and she lays down ready for mish I guess. So she spreads her legs and I'm not in the mood for DATY, so I just start playing with her LS again. At this point, I'm not capped so I ain't sticking my LB anywhere. I play with her LS and tits for about five minutes and then she gives me a confused look. I think she says "Why you not go"?. I tell her I don't have a condom on. Her reply is "Oh, you need condom". Hell yeah I do!

Apparently, she only has condoms in extra small and it takes a third condom before I can get it on. I ain't huge and I generally don't have a problem with condom sizes. At this point, I'm going to try and set the record for longest time before busting a nut. Yes, it infantile and petty but I going to last as long as I can. We are going at it in mish and I stop every now and then so I don't get too worked up. While in mish she came once. After that, I just starting railing as fast as I can and then stop to cool down, She looks exhausted. Good! Being petty apparently suits me. I tell her to go doggie and she says "You no done"? Hell no lady! I already got $1000 invested in you and I'm going to make sure you earn it.

She comes once more in doggie and then I start railing her again and stop at intervals. All this time she has the phone in her hand watching that shopping channel. I pound and pound for about five minutes in doogie and I'm not even close to finishing. At this point, her LS is loose so I think I could probably go another 30 minutes before busting. So I have now being pounding away for maybe 15-20 minutes total and I'm starting get get bored. I figure if I keep pounding that my $1000 will fall out of her. I flip her back over and ask for a HJ. She give me a terrible HJ while still watching that shopping channel.

I grab my zip lock bag out of my pants and bring into the shower with me. I get dressed and now I'm thinking do I leave without paying to get back at her, All of a sudden, I get some sort of moral revelation that if I leave without paying that I'm no better than her stealing $1000 from me. Stupid morals! I give her a $500 and tell her I want $100 back. I start leaving and she gets up to walk me out the door. This is the only time she isn't looking at her phone the entire time I was there.

So, the first moral of the story..... carry your valuables in a sealable water tight bag and bring it in the shower with you if you are worried about being robbed, The second moral of the story.... no matter how much to pound the thieving WG that lost money isn't coming back out of any of her openings. The third moral of the story.... spiteful sex is some pretty good sex.

Recent Ratings
Cmkong   18-6-2023 15:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent-Fun to read. Thank you.
lively192   18-6-2023 11:14  Karma  +5   
Goose.Mk2   18-6-2023 07:12  Karma  +6   
hkg_phooey   17-6-2023 15:20  Acceptance  +1   Good advice. Safe than sorry
Hobbier   16-6-2023 21:04  Karma  +2   Excellent!
Rickymonkey626   16-6-2023 20:46  Karma  +5   hey Karma always comes back to bite .. but you should have bit her left nipple off ;)
blackberry_22   16-6-2023 18:39  Karma  +4   Great report bro!
flimflam   16-6-2023 18:21  Acceptance  +1   lol what is up with that shopping channel! But good to know that one still needs to be cautious, and good on you for goi ...
thbpower   16-6-2023 17:22  Karma  +1   Vengeance fucks are so hot
boscitc   16-6-2023 17:07  Acceptance  +8   Surprised you didn’t shit in her shower or something. Haha.
monogamous   16-6-2023 17:03  Karma  +4   Well done! Chalk it up!
rick_lee_dover
Nookie Newbie

UID 282739
Digest Posts 0
Credits 36
Posts 5
Karma 36
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2023 21:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I went to visit JSL on 20th... I think the girl moved to 4th floor, I noticed a girl left the door open and kept looking at her phone, I asked her for the price,  she replied 400 and looked at her phone the entire time....

Recent Ratings
magictime12   23-6-2023 12:20  Acceptance  +1   Next time use the rating system for these one liners. Can also show appreciation by giving karna etc