Acceptance 70
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2023 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
4 hands at Wish (Angela and Kitty). 1+1>2 but some B&S

Date: 6/10/23
Name: Angela and Kitty (supposed to be Angela and Fairy)
Face: 3/5 and 3/5
Body: 3/5 and 4/5 (Kitty a spinner fosho w a nice booty and man made C’s)
Boobs: Natural Bs and Man made Cs
Service: 5/5 and 4/5
Damage: 2000 + tips
WIR: second time w Angela. Might return for Kitty solo

Decided to try out 4 hands finally. Had messaged the TG and was promised Angela and Fairy. However when I showed up, MMS told me that Angela was available and would be accompanied by Kitty. Fairy had not shown up for work apparently. I was quite hesitant given I thought Kitty was not my type but boy was I wrong

P1: nothing to report particularly. Kitty had great technique and Angela was similar to my last time there. Both were enjoying toying w me, w Angela sliding her hand sometimes in my crack to excite me and Kitty getting handsy up top. I was trying to feel up both of them but not much success as the massage feeling was quite good. Anyways was waiting for P2 and could tell when all 4 hands started moving lower and towards my ass, trying to grab my balls and LB

P2: No nuru per say. But Kitty did this thing where she took some water in her mouth and kissed my neck and ears, while Angela kept putting gel in my crack and kept exciting me w running her hands down my ass abs grabbing LB. She knew what was getting me hard clearly. Finally the flip and I signaled to the ladies that I was looking for a HJ. Then started off my sucking on Kitty’s Cs while slowly fingering Angela while she stroked me. Then alternated to Angela’s Bs while Kitty stroked me. There was a moment where I was fingering both girls while they were moaning loudly and I was alternatively sucking their nipples - the sensory overload was too much. Finally I while sucking on Kittys Cs while fingering her and.Angela. Almost blacked out from the effort and the ladies started laughing at the exertion and release

Then Angela was back in GFE mode and helped me clean up. Will return for Kitty again

Recent Ratings
orangerange   14-6-2023 20:01  Karma  +5   
myketin   12-6-2023 16:14  Karma  +2   It's always good to try 4 hands once in a while
Thedarklord   12-6-2023 11:57  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
lively192   11-6-2023 16:12  Karma  +4   
cityguy   11-6-2023 13:32  Karma  +6   Kitty is great fun
vinc9   11-6-2023 03:18  Karma  +4   Sounds good! Kitty seems worth a try.
HKS77   11-6-2023 00:54  Karma  +4   Sounds like great time!