Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2023 22:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SH] WWC - Yoyo

Time: Wed 5pm
Name:  Yoyo
Agent: Anna
Nationality & Language: Chinese Mandarin, no English
Face:  3/5 puffy cheeks and lips (botox??)
Body: 4/5 Spinner, tight but small breasts (Chinese C, NA B)
Height:  155
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  800/hr
Repeat: If I had more time (She's here for another 12 days from today)

Contacted Anna to see what was cooking today, she told me about new girl Yoyo and I went for it. Arrived as before, no problems. Gave a small wave to the baoan, got in through without a problem.

Some giggles, she was visibly quite a bit shy and a little nervous. Showered alone as customary, nothing to note. Part 1 was pretty good, some decent effort put into the pressure with the massage. Overall this part of the massage was good, but she shied away from my roaming hands when it got close to her LS.

Service was a good effort, quite a bit of attention paid to the "light fingers' where she uses her nails across the back of your legs up to your LB. She was a little hesitant about me touching her LB (didn't even try for digits). She went to work on my LB with her mouth and hands, and it was an okay effort, but her inexperience showed. However, she became very receptive to my fingers working around her LB. It got to the point that I "think" she had an orgasm, or at least she couldn't focusing on finishing me. With about 5 official minutes left, I relented and she I into her hands. No luck getting CIM, and she mostly used her hands to finish me.

Her demeaner improved immensely afterwards. Despite my total lack of Chinese language ability (despite my appearance), after she showered there was a lot of giggling and even her laying back into my arms as we communicated through the translator app. Found she's from Fujian and a friend of Amy. Here for another 12 days, and in-fact today I was her first ever patron. Not a bad experience by any means, she worked hard and had a solid amount of sweat on her after I had finished. She opened up quite a bit after the deed, yet kept that shy attitude of "don't look me in the eye" as I work.

A good GND experience, and for the price/reliability, pretty hard to beat in SH without being native.

GL bros, less than 2 weeks left for her.

PS: I'll post an image later, however the pics are a bit better than face value (if you aren't super into the puffy lips/cheeks like me. If that's your thing, you'll love her).

[ Last edited by  Shanghaiabroad at 7-6-2023 22:50 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
cosmos80   19-8-2023 03:23  Acceptance  +1   
Parkerpeter   10-6-2023 23:07  Acceptance  +1   
SHJohn   8-6-2023 12:13  Karma  +2   
pirate1   8-6-2023 11:52  Karma  +3   Nice info. Can PM contact. Will be in SH 2 days next week. I dont speak mandarin.
austin821   8-6-2023 04:32  Karma  +5