Body: 4.5/5
Height: 1.75mts
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $1300 90min + tips
Repeat: yes

After a long break of visiting spas it was time to get back to it. I had some time to spare so I contacted the agent to what has become my usual spot. I asked who was free and was surprised to see that 牛奶妹 (Milk lady) was available. For a time being I had been wanted to try her as you can see in the TG pictures that she has quite a rack.

Made the booking, arrived a few minutes late, and Lisa opened the door. You can check my reports on her here and here. She opened in casual clothes and asked me who I had booked, replied 牛奶妹 (Ngau Lai Mui) and took me to the room.

Took shower alone, and waited a few minutes until Milk Lady entered. She was wearing a tight white dress with a small white jumper. You can see her big frame and her even bigger rack. Stunning for those of us who appreciate thicker women. Her face is round, milf type and a big smile. She's not young but you can see she has still some vitality on her.

She said to start the massage first, and there we go. She covered me with a cloth and started her massage which is strong and can find all the tight spots. You can notice she's experienced in providing massages as she found all the tight spots in the shoulders, neck, back and legs. She has some strength and knows it, as she's asks continuously if it's painful. It was almost one hour of a very good veggie massage. In the other hand, you can notice she's a little bit serious as she didn't try to make small talk, she only asked questions about the massage. Maybe after another visit she's more talkative.

Time to get the nuru gel and after she returned I asked about what her services include, as some girls provide BBBJ which I don't like to partake. Milk Lady said she only does HJ and doesn't do neither CBJ nor BBBJ. Then, the nuru began. She removed her clothes and OH MY GOD, her tits are the biggest I've seen in any WG. They seemed natural to me and looked awesome.

She started with the nuru gel, asking if it was hot, or not, then I felt her huge rack and her hairy LS on my backside. She did the fake moaning on my ear and keep it for a few minutes. Then she proceeded to go to my backside and do the massage on ass, thighs and balls which feels amazing. Although here I think Lisa provides a better one.
She kept it for a few minutes, asked if I liked it, as I replied yes, she kept it longer.

Then it was time for the turn and I couldn't resist playing with her rack. I enjoyed myself on her rack while she started with a HJ. When it was time I ask her to finish with a tit-job which she obliged. She kept smiling and doing the fake moans until .

She showered herself, then I told me to have a shower by myself. While dressing up she was more talkative asking me to visit her again, that I need to get massage often.
Regarding her tight schedule, she mentioned that is best to book one day in advance. Finally paid and left.

Recent Ratings
pinkrabbit   16-6-2023 19:09  Karma  +3   Awesome!
zebra   7-6-2023 14:59  Karma  +6