Registered 17-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2023 21:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK - Kitty - Wish Spa - Absolute gem

Name:  Kitty
Link: TG - album: https://t.me/wishwishspa, booking: https://t.me/WishWishSPACS
Agent: Wish Spa
Nationality & Language: Local - limited English, Mandarin and Cantonese (although not speaking Mandarin or Cantonese may be a bonus as we conversed less in my first session and that part 1 felt much more pleasurable)
Face:  4.5/5 cute, adorable girl next door look
Body: 5/5 young firm body, enhanced b's, tight bum
Height:  ~155-160cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1.1k hkd 60 min, 1.4k hkd 90 min + tips
Repeat: yes

Kitty has been reviewed & mentioned on this forum before and I can confirm the stellar review are well warranted

Booking was efficient, location - entry/exit is discreet enough as spa is in a building with several businesses on other floors - although I did not notice other businesses on the level of the spa

Having been burned by a bait and switch at another spa, I took the plunge with Wish Spa & Kitty. Was pleasantly surprised when Kitty opened the door. Although I'm fairly certain the picture of her in the Telegram group is not her (who can tell these days), she is nontheless very pretty & young with a fit body to match. The chest enhancement (b's/c's) is fairly obvious when she undresses for part 2 but I personally find it a turn on

Room is clean with a larger-than-usual sized bed and a shower

As others reviews have stated, Kitty stands out for the care and attention she puts into the massage. I've come not to expect much from the part 1's at these joints, but Kitty's excellent massage goes a long way to setting the mood for me. A great balance between working out the knots with a sensual touch. I enjoyed this so much that I rebooked a 90 minute session. I can confirm the details of the other review for Kitty on this forum are accurate.

The nuru gel comes out for part 2, with her slim, fit body gliding all over, bliss . She does ask if I want oral, I prefer to play it safe and decline. I appreciate how she does not get pushy with an upsell which often kills the vibe. Having been all worked up from part 1, I'm rock hard at this point and the skillful handjob with her tongue roaming over my chest puts me over the edge.

Kitty has a wonderful attitude towards servicing the client and at no point did the session feel programmatic. In our conversations (in Mandarin) she describes (genuinely, IMO) wishing to doing things well & taking them "seriously". Folks - my 2 cents: there is no way she stays for long in the industry so see her while you can and please do be a gentleman, I'm certain she will repay you in kind.

Tipped her for the wonderful time and left a happy camper

[ Last edited by  Auntdorace at 6-6-2023 21:54 ]

Recent Ratings
sito1337   29-6-2023 12:00  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the details on this with her.
barbelb0b   13-6-2023 15:07  Acceptance  +1   Can confirm she is great
myketin   12-6-2023 22:47  Karma  +2   gotta pay her a visit!
nomercy999   10-6-2023 23:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
LittleWing   10-6-2023 11:18  Karma  +3   
tomdwaninny   9-6-2023 10:28  Karma  +3   great insight
Skepti10   8-6-2023 11:13  Karma  +4   
Gstu   8-6-2023 07:17  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   7-6-2023 17:14  Karma  +8   
chuck3   7-6-2023 13:40  Karma  +3   Can confirm. She is great
Penguiny789   7-6-2023 03:29  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   6-6-2023 22:55  Karma  +6   agree, a gem