Body: 5/5
Height: 5'2"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: ~80USD
Repeat: Yes

Papa-san was waiting outside the door. The pink lighting from inside sort of reflects from outside the door, so you can easily tell that this was the right establishment.

There were 2 girls in the aquarium. Both looked Thai. I chose Wan because she the biggest set of titties I've ever seen. She looked a bit Japanese (probably because of her J-bangs hairstyle). After I chose her, she held my hand and led me upstairs to her room.

Her English was decent; we got by through simple sentences. Once inside the room, she undressed herself, then undressed me, and led me to the shower. In the shower I got a much better glimpse of her tits and they were amazing. I ask if I can feel them while washes me. I couldn't tell if they were fake or not since I don't know fake ones feel like, but they were about a 34D and soft. She did some BBBJ in the shower which was nice.

In the bed, I lay on my back while she does some nuru massage on me. She nears her tits close to my face, and eventually brings it down to my dick. She puts the condom on for some more CBJ. Once we're ready for action, she starts off with some CG. Seeing her huge tits bounce up and down was lovely. I could tell I was about to cum in this position, so I ask to switch to missionary. Her moans were loud which was hot, and I loved how she wrapped her legs around my back. I ask to go back under, and she starts doing squatting CG. At this point I start nicknaming her the Ride Queen because God damn does this girl know how to CG. She then switches positions herself into RCG, and there I could see how plump her ass was. Her RCG was too much for me and I couldn't help but cum at this point. Even after cumming, she kept going for a little bit which drove me crazy. When she takes her pussy out, that shit was so tight it actually took the condom off my dick and part of the condom was sticking out of her pussy. That shit was way too hot. Afterwards, we take another shower together. She leads me downstairs to the exit.

This girl definitely did not disappoint.

Recent Ratings
micgao   9-6-2023 01:51  Acceptance  +1   HOT
HK_Legend   7-6-2023 17:13  Karma  +8   
Evolved   7-6-2023 05:27  Karma  +2   
Hobbier   6-6-2023 21:33  Karma  +2   Is it the somehow isolated shop at the beginning of the street not far from an eatery yet away from all the restaurants?
inluvwith   6-6-2023 16:43  Acceptance  +2   

Mesmo
mrami231464
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292543
Digest Posts 0
Credits 446
Posts 24
Karma 442
Acceptance 89
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2023 16:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 mrami231464's post

`Is it the somehow isolated shop at the beginning of the street not far from an eatery yet away from all the restaurants?`

Yeah there's a bunch of side streets that have these shops, you can tell they're the ones if they have the pink/purple lighting by the door background. One example is if you search "Lor 28 Geylang" on maps

Recent Ratings
Evolved   7-6-2023 21:39  Acceptance  +2   thanks

Mesmo