Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2023 08:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR Zavia the Horny Thick Ass

Date of Session: Early May
Name: Zavia
Telegram: https://t.me/roythai888
Agent: TR
Nationality & Language: Moroccan-Thai mix speaking Arabic, Thai & very good English (if you don’t talk about Shakespeare)
Face: 4/ 5. Slightly chubby than that on her photos. Some allergy spots. Yellow teeth.
Body: 2.4/ 5. Quite thick at the hips (‘I’ve got a little fat,’ was the 1st thing she said to me) (You could still see her waistline). Artificial (ads imply), hard-at-the-bottom breasts (She said she needed someone to massage them). Quite hairy (including body if you’re into smooth skin, pubic hair trimmed)
Height (165-167)cm (without heels)
Skill: 4/ 5
Service: 2.4/ 5. She rubbed my glans against her clitoris . [Please do that with a condom. (I’d get a check 3 months later. You should too if you’re a regular punter)]. Pre & post sex bath aids, DFK, BBBJ (in shower & on bed) on the menu available. Claimed doesn’t know how to massage
GFE: 2.4/ 5
PSE: 5/ 5. She was more horny than I
Price & Session Length: HKD900/ 45 minutes
Repeat: (Actually) Yes

We DFK. She gave me a cat bath and BBBJ. She said I was cleaner than the soap. I told her I took it as we could skip the first shower while she insisted.
She didn’t want to take a shower. She just wanted to use the soap and mirror to have the standing and doggy intercrurals.
Dried up. She gave my back a cat bath. She had me flipped over for BBBJ. Another cat bath. Intercrural (She was so ecstatic).
I asked her if I could put on a condom. She was OK and on a doggy position. I asked if she’d like a cowgirl. She replied whatever. Went from the back for a while and finished in missionary.
I reminded her she shouldn’t do the grinding without a condom.

[ Last edited by  Guys_My_Age at 22-5-2023 08:29 ]