Registered 29-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2023 05:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK] London - sub-par south London punt

Thread Subject: Colliers Wood (SW19) punt
Date & Time of Session:  14 May 2023 8:30pm
Name: Leah
Link: https://www.vivastreet.co.uk/esc ... DA5ODY2MC4wLjAuMA..
Agent: a guy at the door but not an agency
Nationality & Language: Chinese / mandarin
Age: said 23, more like 43 edit - looked nothing like the photo on the link.
Face:  1/5 - looked like Forky from Toy Story
Body: 1/5 - old bolt-ones. Big belly.
Height:  5’7
Skill: 1/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: none
PSE: nope
Price & Session Length:  £100 1hour
Repeat: definitely not

I was in the area visiting a friend who had just moved to the UK. Randomly had the urge and checked out Vivastreet. Luckily, a punt within walking distance! Messaged the number on the link. They gave the normal pricing and service (£100 1 hour /30mins £60 (B2B massage 69, BJ…).

I needed a wee so asked for the toilet. Grubby. When I got back to the room, she also went out to the loo.

Started with an average massage….but it lasted for 2 mins before the flip. She capped me, wiped my balls with a wet wipe and gave a sloppy but toothy BJ. She then ushered me to get up while she got on her back. She opened wide…seriously this lady was pretty old. Maybe later 40s rather than mid! I’d already paid and was in it so just plowed on. At first I thought I’d missed her pussy but it was so loose I couldn’t feel anything. It was like shagging a plastic bag!  Needless to say, I quickly lost my mood so told her to stop and give me a massage instead.

All throughout the massage, she was arranging the next client. So I gave it 10 mins then called it an end.

So in summary a pretty terrible punt.

[ Last edited by  Jeremyboote at 15-5-2023 05:49 ]

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   15-5-2023 21:38  Karma  +5   
sexyloser   15-5-2023 13:55  Karma  +1   
iTraveler   15-5-2023 08:06  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   15-5-2023 07:50  Karma  +10   "looked like Forky from Toy Story"... Ouch.