Font size: S M L
Kam Bong - BJ Lovers

Date & Time of Session: 10/5/23 pm
Name: Niu Niu - "CIM Queen"
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?B27282-SW-141Walk-up-yw.html
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Canto & Mandarin
Face:  3/5 - Nothing to call home about
Body: 3/5 - she's not slim, a bit of belly fat (looks like she has lost weight), b+/c,
Height: 5'1/5'2
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 - pre-shower foreplay, undressed her, shower together, catbath, bbbj (extra)  
Price & Session Length: $500 (+$200 extras)
Repeat: Probably not, but maybe for the bj

I finished a meeting early and had some time to kill before going back to the office. So I thought I'd jump into KB for a quick sesh. After a quick scout I settled on Niu Niu, who on first glance looked better that she actually does (probably got caught out by the lighting), but what she doesn't have in looks she makes up in with service.

She quoted me $500 at the door which is cheaper than usual for KB, I agreed and she immediately grabbed me by the lb through my trousers and pulled me in. Niu Niu is very playful and flirty which is definitely a change from some of the WGs in KB who can be quite cold. Whilst undressing she grinds the lb with her arse and asks me to undress her and play with her tits - this got the lb going and we jumped into the shower together. After a thorough wash and pat down she started talking me through her menu. I didn't intend to have a long session so we settled for FS with an off menu bbbj. She told me after the session that she advertises on the 141 DB, based on the Chinese name I think the link above is correct, but she doesn't really look like her photos.

Her name on the Chinese version of the site loosely translates to Niu Niu - CIM Queen and I have to say that's probably the only thing accurate on her profile and she does live up to her name. The bbbj was devine, a very good combination of spit and suction. She is also impartial to a bit of DT and face fucking. She couldn't quite take the whole lb in, but full marks for effort - chubbier girls do know how to eat dick!!    

One negative was that mid-bbbj came the upsell for CIM, which I declined, but if I do decide to repeat I may take her up on it. Feeling close to I ask her to jump on, she pins me down and rides me like there's no tomorrow.  I finish in CG whilst playing with her tits which are natural and a good handful, but I think the bbbj was probably a bit better than the sex itself.

For the bros who like hygiene, what did put me off a repeat was that I showered alone after our session and noticed she only wiped herself down with wet wipes - very grimey - but if you shower together at the start you should be ok.

She's a temp so will be looking for a new room (she thinks the one she's in is too small), but I think she mentioned she will be there for the next two days or so. I think I'll need to try other punting grounds as the quality in KB has got a little stale and the regular are not in their usual rooms - any recommendations as to where I should explore next?

[ Last edited by  spaceinvader852 at 10-5-2023 21:10 ]

Recent Ratings
priaposado   6-6-2023 11:37  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   22-5-2023 16:57  Karma  +8   See PM
Gstu   22-5-2023 11:20  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   17-5-2023 17:35  Karma  +10   
magictime12   11-5-2023 12:03  Karma  +4   
Eastman   11-5-2023 06:03  Acceptance  +1