Nationality: Thai, speaks decent english
Face: 8
Body: 6
Height: 5'2
Skill: 8
PSE: very good
Price and session length: 600 THB - Oil Massage + 1000 THB tips for extras
Repeat: yes, maybe will try other girls

For those of you on a sunny break to Phuket, you  can now add a bit of R&R to your holiday.

I stayed up in Laguna and after a night out with friends, next morning fancied a massage and maybe a bit more. Couldnt find anything online, so headed down to Bang Tao beach  and walked the road.
Ended up picking Lisa Massage as the girls looked young and fun, got ushered into the back 'room'  (with curtains) and told to undress. No massage pants, so thought it was a good start.

P1
Massage  was very good. As good as youll get in a veggie place. Asked for appropriate pressure where it mattered and worked out a lot of kinks in my back. Down to the lower half and she managed the teasing of LB perfectly.  Every so often would go deep into  my thighs, then on the pull  back managed to provide him a bit of a stroke.

P2
On the flip, she continued the massage first, with increased touching and teasing. To the point where she grabbed LB, said some nice things then asked what i wanted. A small negotiation on price and activity, landed on a BBBJ for 1000 THB - maybe a little on the pricey side, but thought what the hell.
I can say it was worth every baht. She was incredible, she  knew exactly  what she was doing, shallow teasing, deep throat, balls - the whole works - she switched to edging to prolong me.
At the end, she sped up and gripped hard and ask for me to   on her face. She wasnt expecting the amount but  seemed to love every bit of it.

Cleaned me (and her) up, finished with the  head massage and sent me on my  way.

Great punt all in all. Would return next time.

Recent Ratings
Laszlo   8-5-2023 13:37  Karma  +3   Excellent