Reading Access 10
Registered 2-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2023 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Pattaya] Iron Club - Nam

Location Pattaya, Thailand
Date Early May
Body 4.5/5 petite with a huge rack for her size (probably natural)
Age early 20s
Face 4/5 she is cute
Service 4.5/5
GFE 5/5
PSE 4/5

I was in Pattaya last week, trying to figure out where the best local girls were at. I was there on Tuesday and Thursday night. First of all, there aren't a lot of lady boys so for those of you who fear this, don't worry.

I ended up in Iron Club with a few friends. There were some good girls here, but I liked the place cause it was a little more spacious than others. I took my time to find a girl; eventually, I found one that caught my eye. I prefer girls with a cute face and a nice bust. I ended up choosing this girl, Nam. She was shy and petite, but she had a solid rack. Spent some money on lady drinks and tequila shots. My friends wanted to find another place, but I opted to stay cause I was getting along with this girl.

I often try to play nice and make the girl feel special --- think it worked in this case. She seemed to be enjoying the attention and the company. She told me she liked me but she could just like my money. Haha. When my friends left, she became more aggressive. She started grinding her ass against my dick and putting her boobs in my face --- I did not complain at all. Haha.

The mamasan came over to suggest getting a room, but I was still a bit sober at this point. She was asking for 5000 baht in cash, which I didn't have. A few more drinks later, after Nam suggested we leave, I agreed, but I told the mamasan I didn't have cash. She just charged me the bar fine of 1400 baht in my credit card and told me to pay Nam separately. I agreed.

We ended up leaving Iron Club and hopping around other bars, until eventually ending up in a motel in Walking Street. I paid 200 baht for the room.

We checked in and cleaned up. We started by showering together.  She grabbed my dick and brought me to the shower. After cleaning up, she pushed me towards the bed and started with a cat bath. She gave me a HJ while she roamed around my body.  I couldn't get as hard as I wanted due to the alcohol so she gave me a BJ. As soon as I was ready, she got the condom and slipped it on. Next thing I knew, she was riding me like crazy. After that, everything was a blur.

She didn't want me to pay her, but I insisted. Ended up paying her 2-3k baht.

Strongly recommend, Nam, if she's still around.

[ Last edited by  Chocomilk at 7-5-2023 23:36 ]

Recent Ratings
swlc1   12-5-2023 01:57  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   8-5-2023 05:21  Karma  +5   
Chocomilk565656   7-5-2023 23:39  Acceptance  +1