Body: 7
Height: 5’1”
Skill: 8
Service: 9
GFE: yes
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 2200 thb 1 hour shower room
Repeat: Yes

Was recently in bkk on my own and was looking up things to do at night. I found 101 premier massage went for it.
I took the mrt and it dropped me off one block from the mp.
I walked down the alley and notice there's more than one mp
On this dead end street. As I walk towards the mp some girls standing outside tells me to go with them but
I walk straight into the premier. The mms ask me what I wanted and I told her, paid with cc and looked through
The book to pick a chick. I was a little nervous so I don't think I picked the hottest chick. MMS gets her ready and she
Greets me and we walk upstairs. She asked if I wanted to shower and I do while she gets her stuff. I lay down
On the bed and she jumps into the shower and wraps herself up in a towel.
I'm relaxed and she's rubbing me like a real mp. Then slowly she takes off her
Towel and starts giving me some nuru action. She uses her boobs everywhere all over my body and it felt amazing.
Eventually the turn comes and she's on top of me naked and there's mirrors all around and on the ceiling.
She continues the nuru and I get so hard watching on the mirror. She grabs my lb and I eventually start to go
Fiv and touch her wet v. We start to dfk and I put her down for bbbj. I was so ready to blow so I asked for the hat
And she provides it, I start with doggy cuz I'm ready to just ground and pound. I finish pretty quickly and she cleans
Me up. She continues with the massage and I fall asleep. She wakes me and she helps me shower. Afterward she walks
Me downstairs and say goodbye. I miss bkk

Recent Ratings
HongSexKong   7-5-2023 17:27  Acceptance  +1   Thanks a lot! One more spot on my bbk list
porkchops   7-5-2023 13:53  Karma  +10   Thanks! I see they have a nice website. How was the room?
Chinitoblingo   7-5-2023 11:55  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   7-5-2023 08:20  Karma  +10   
Laszlo   7-5-2023 07:14  Karma  +3   Excellent
dimw77   7-5-2023 04:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Wongdailow5   7-5-2023 03:35  Karma  +3