Subject: Report: The Sauna and Spa (in TST)
Oneintwenty
Musky Member

UID 291082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 7
Karma 129
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2023 18:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report: The Sauna and Spa (in TST)

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  9pm Friday night
Name:  shoot, I'm sorry, they didn't tell me
Link: Sauna spa.com.hk
Agent: The Sauna and Spa TST
Nationality & Language: Chinese, very little English
Face:  4/10 (not sure wearing mask the whole time)
Body: 4/10 (clothed the whole time)
Height:  5'2
Skill: 7.8/10 ( massage only)
Service: 5/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length:  1030 house fee + 200 tip for a good massage.
Repeat: yea probably

Apologies, This is not an interesting report, probably shouldn't bother, but for posterity:

I had a disappointing massage experience at OSS (Oriental Sauna and Spa, auto plaza), but I like the format of having a Sauna and Ice plunge before a massage so decided to try here.

House fee is about 500 cheaper than OSS, But facilities and service are also a bit less, not meaningfully though, in my opinion. I knew what to expect this time around, was more relaxed and familiar and probably for this reason had a better experience.

The experience at both places is nearly identical. I wouldn't be surprised if they are run by the same people.

Like OSS, S&S has an ice plunge directly In the sauna, which I love. OSS is slightly colder, but only maybe 3 degrees. Unlike OSS, they also had an ice plunge outside the sauna, more convenient for using after the steam room. (I don't remember if OSS has a steam room, I'm sure they do though).

Food and chairs are a bit better at OSS. OSS also has a nicer selection of body wash and bathroom amenities.  But S&S has like a fake fish aquarium on the wall instead of a giant screen playing the news. Both are weird to me but I prefer the fish.

I know that of you want a HE massage, you're supposed to ask for medium pressure when they ask.  But I was unsatisfied with the massage at OSS when I did that, and it was so bad I couldn't really even enjoy the HE, so this time I decided to roll the dice and ask for a strong massage and see what would happen.

According to this forum, asking for a strong massage will get you an old auntie. When I walked into the massage room, I would describe the woman waiting for me more as a great grandmother. I imagine she was at least 65, but I would not be surprised if she was 80 years old.  And very tiny, maybe half my height. I was concerned.

P1(only p)

The massage was legit though. At first it was weird to me she was listening to music in her headphones pretty loud, and  There were some areas I would have liked more pressure, but these Chinese massages really focus the pressure points, so you have to be careful what you ask for. She climbed up on the table and walked all over my back and legs

On the flip she really focused on the little muscles around my groin.  For me this was bliss because A.) I'm always really tight and sore in that area for some reason, and B.) Most legit skilled massage therapists don't work that area because you'll inevitably be making a lot of contact with LB.  This old lady just held LB out of the way and went to work.  

I was in heaven.  Honestly if she had propositioned me then I would have said yes to those shriveled 80 year old hands in a heartbeat. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) she didn't.

I do regret that I didn't get her identity number though.

Will hopefully get to try one more Sauna joint on this trip.

Recent Ratings
Mister   14-5-2023 12:46  Karma  +4   Original, lol
zebra   6-5-2023 20:02  Karma  +6   Awesome and thanks
Jclaudepandamme   6-5-2023 19:02  Karma  +2   Oh wow...that did not go where I thought it would! She must have been good