Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2023 17:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Salarj Spa: Good outcall Thai massage with extra

Date & Time of Session:  this weekend, afternoon
Name:  Mai
Link: salarj.com
Agent: Salarj Spa
Nationality & Language: Thai, some English (not sure what else)
Face:  5.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
Height:  5'5 ish
Skill: 9/10 (massage)
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: 90+ minutes.  $1500 out massage fee, +1500 for extras (offered bj, hj, body to body) (could probably negotiate if you aren't a newb like me) +200 taxi fee. $3200 HK total.
Repeat: yes (I'm not terribly price sensitive)

I have been trying in vain all week to score a really good massage with a happy ending and I can finally make a successful report!

For me, the massage is really the main event and the extras are, well.. extra. Finding a skilled masseuse is hard and finding one who isn't strictly veggie, well.. I've only found two so far.

I came across this report on Saraj spa:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D2
I Looked at their Google reviews and noticed the massage rooms are not very private so thought I'd have a better chance getting extra service ordering an outcall even that it's like twice the price.

P0
Setup was easy. Mai arrived on time. She looks better than I expected from the picture. Not fat, not skinny, Face not MCOT, but nothing off putting. She was nice, a bit shy but probably language barrier. Her English is not strong but better than most Chinese girls I've tried to talk to.

P1 I did not make the mistake of keeping my shorts on this time. I also made a space on the floor of the hotel with sheets for a better Massage experience than using the bed mattress. Massage was good. Not strictly Thai, although she used a lot of standard Thai maneuves. Pressure was pretty good, although next time I'd ask her to go a little stronger.

She incorporated oil for some (I think for the sexy factor) and used too much time doing sensual oil strokes for my taste.  I've had a lot of massages and although my standards have fallen a lot in recent months, I can say she knows what she's doing. There was also some subtle teasing, which I think could have been more artful/seductive but now I'm just being a critic. In all it was exactly what I was hoping for.

P2 a few minutes after the flip she made the proposition.  She tried to get me to commit to extras before giving me a price, and when I asked for a price she asked me to name a price, which I thought was a bit cheeky. But I get it. I'm staying in a fairly nice hotel. I said 1k, she asked for 1500 for fully naked body rub and BJ. I didn't negotiate.  

She stripped slowly. She acted shy, Said it was because I was handsome. I'm under no illusions about that, but it was a nice GFE.  Then she got some oil and started rubbing her body up and down mine, staring into my eyes. Her body is pretty good and she has nice rack, which felt natural. I'm not a boob guy I actually prefer spinners, but I'm sure some readers are curious. Her skin it's very soft.

The intensity built slowly. It was hot. She started grinding her LS all over my LB. I did not make it to the BJ She seemed disappointed (story of my life).

She cleaned up and finished with some good Thai shoulder and neck work.  

I was very satisfied with the experience. She says she'll be in town for a month.

Oh, and I have a picture, but I don't know how to include it (edit: NM it was because I used the quick post option)

[ Last edited by  Oneintwenty at 6-5-2023 17:22 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
LittleWing   7-5-2023 19:05  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   7-5-2023 01:55  Karma  +6   
chemical   6-5-2023 23:28  Karma  +3   I did see her as well... just haven't had the chance to write a report. Great work!
zebra   6-5-2023 20:01  Karma  +6   
longtimelurker   6-5-2023 18:59  Karma  +4   
boscitc   6-5-2023 18:51  Karma  +8   
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 742
Posts 88
Karma 731
Acceptance 216
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2023 18:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Go back to Magic and ask for Eva. Fabulous massage, fabulous everything else. You made big mistakes your first time.

Recent Ratings
Ultrahamz   13-5-2023 12:38  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   6-5-2023 20:01  Karma  +4   Third that
Oneintwenty   6-5-2023 19:25  Acceptance  +1   Really?? Ok will do and will report back. Thank you!!
longtimelurker   6-5-2023 18:59  Karma  +4   Second that