Body: 4/5 (For me)
Height:  5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  850 / 60 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

I decided to do my final punt in Sham Shui Po. I got off the subway and started looking around Fuk Wa street, but there wasn't much action with most girls with the "waiting" sign on. Something I did discover after traveling around some of the hotbeds (Apliu street, Kweilin street, Tong Nan street) is that there are entrances with pink lights at night that help you find where the walk-ups are. There are also neon signs up on the second floor on the street that actually say go to 131 rooms A, B, C, and D. There are even posters in the windows saying "new girl here". I was surprised how open the advertising was.

After wandering around and finding a lot of "resting" or "waiting" signs, I finally found Karmen. Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact address, but it was on or close to Kweilin street. When I first entered, I couldn't quite figure out what language to speak for some reason. I was about to speak Thai to her for no reason, then switched to English which she didn't quite understand. She then confirmed 700 for a massage and a pop in Mandarin. I responded affirmative in kind in Mandarin and suddenly we became two chatty Kathys. I showered alone, but she helped me to clean down there and adjust the water temperature.

On to the bed, she did some massage, but I really wasn't paying attention as we chatted along. I found out that she's from the North in mainland, that she has been in Hong Kong for awhile, and that she returns to Shenzhen for holiday. She has a listing on 141 sometimes, but relies mostly on walk-ups or returning customers. She did some teasing massage on the sides and on the balls which was nice and then she was about to cap me to ride, but instead I got her to lay down.

After some boob play, I tried to DATY, but then she asked for more money saying this was not usual service. This was kind of a turn off as I really don't like it when they keep try to add on to get more money. Still, I agreed (150 more) and then went to town. She was quite into it and asked if I wanted her to squirt...for an extra fee. I declined and we went to 69. I was tempted to put a digit into her brown hole, but I didn't want another sales pitch so I let it go.

She then capped me and we did cowgirl, missionary, and I finally popped in doggy. She gave a small leg massage for a few minutes, then went off to the showers. I showered afterward, got dressed, paid, and left. She offered to add me to wechat, but I declined as I don't like mixing mongering with my private social media accounts.

Overall, it was a decent punt and I enjoyed myself except for the continual upselling. Not a bad way to end the trip.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   22-5-2023 17:17  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   7-5-2023 01:44  Karma  +8   
jasperlaguitao
Nookie Newbie

UID 291983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 13
Karma 0
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2023 16:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i have been walkingn around at the dead of night
sad to say not the same action here for me
my legs were all tired

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   23-5-2023 18:20  Karma  -1   WALK ! 10? Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...