Name:  Little White Rabbit
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no English at all
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1200 (60min)
Repeat: too expensive lol

I contacted the agent via TG, and she recommended I should try Little White Rabbit. Please note that the agent doesn't chat in English but can communicate by using translation apps to Chinese. The apartment in TST was easy to find, and when I arrived, I realized that little white rabbit doesn't speak any English at all - not even a word. Still, she was very friendly and used her phone to translate and made convo with me to make me comfortable. She has fair skin and is very pretty. She has a petite body with small tits, and a round but smallish ass. She has 0 body fat and looks like a young college girl.

We got into the shower and she thoroughly cleaned me. She kept giggling during the shower, and told me that she has not been with too many foreigners before, and she was excited for our time together as she loves having new experiences with people from new places (Is she a WG or a punter

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
STFCQuark   5-5-2023 21:50  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   4-5-2023 23:25  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
manhands   4-5-2023 18:17  Karma  +4   If she pays you, she’s a punter
livinginhk   4-5-2023 01:06  Acceptance  +3   Report seems unfinished lol
dabbler   3-5-2023 20:28  Acceptance  +1   What service did you get?
Eastvash86   3-5-2023 18:01  Karma  +2   Excellent
boscitc   3-5-2023 17:39  Karma  +8   
wandering13213
Throbbing Titan

UID 284496
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3025
Posts 109
Karma 3009
Acceptance 326
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2023 16:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wandering13213's post

Posting full report below as it did not post properly before.

Date & Time of Session: 29 April 2023
Name:  Little White Rabbit
Nationality & Language: Chinese, no English at all
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1200 (60min)
Repeat: too expensive lol

I contacted the agent via TG, and she recommended I should try Little White Rabbit. Please note that the agent doesn't chat in English but can communicate by using translation apps to Chinese. The apartment in TST was easy to find, and when I arrived, I realized that little white rabbit doesn't speak any English at all - not even a word. Still, she was very friendly and used her phone to translate and made convo with me to make me comfortable. She has fair skin and is very pretty. She has a petite body with small tits, and a round but smallish ass. She has 0 body fat and looks like a young college girl.

We got into the shower and she thoroughly cleaned me. She kept giggling during the shower, and told me that she has not been with too many foreigners before, and she was excited for our time together as she loves having new experiences with people from new places (Is she a WG or a punter LOL). After the shower, she wiped me down, asked me to lie down on my stomach and relax.

She gave me a full body massage. For such a tiny body, she had a lot of strength as her massage was strong and at times almost hurt lol. Her technique was amazing, and after the 10-15 min massage, my body was in a deep relaxation state.

After the massage was over, she asked me to turn around and started giving me a cat bath. She asked me if I like DD style (that's what google translated to English), and as I didn't know what that meant I told her I don't know what it is but am open to trying. She asked me to get on my hands and knees, and proceeded to give me one of the best rimjobs I have received in my life. Her tongue went deep inside my posterior, and she made me feel things I didn't know were possible. (I have received rim jobs in the past, but nothing like what I got from Little White Rabbit). She rimmed me for around 5-7 mins before she started blowing me. Her BBBJ was quite good, she could go much deeper than YY although she couldn't take my entire LB down her throat.

After the BBBJ, she dommed me up and got on top of me. She is great at twerking and almost made me cum within minutes. I had to ask her to switch positions so that I didn't finish too early
We switched to doggy and she could take a real pounding. It felt very PSE the way she was moaning and arching her back while I thrusted. Eventually, I asked her to give me a BBBJ again and in her mouth.

Would definitely recommend little white rabbit - she is super friendly and knows what she is doing. It is rare that you will get such great service from a WG who is so young.

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
myketin   4-5-2023 23:50  Karma  +2