Acceptance 80
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-4-2023
Status Online
Post at 3-5-2023 12:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bad first punt @ Foremost

Date & Time of Session: 1/5/23 pm
Location: Foremost Jordan 6/F (can't remember which corridor but was one of the first doors as soon as you walk in)
Name: Didn't ask
Link: n/a
Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Canto & Mandarin
Face:  3/5 - she looked slightly better and younger before I walked in, long hair
Body: 4/5 - she's has a very slim build, very toned and firm, a+/b cups,
Height: 5'2/5'3
Skill: 2/5
Service: 0/5 - shower together, catbath, hj & cbj, refused FS
Price & Session Length: $600
Repeat: No

I was in the area and was feeling an urge to splurge, so thought I'd check out the Foremost building. I found that generally there are a lot of massage girls who do not offer FS, usually the ones wearing masks when they open the door.

After a quick lap of the girls available, I settled for this girl on the 6/f. I asked the price for FS and was quoted $500. My spidey senses started tingling as soon as she was giving me instructions on how to use the shower - I had to ask her to shower together to make sure she was also clean for our session.

As soon as I got on the bed, the upsell for the non-existent "additional services" began by saying she had a min charge of $600, I reluctantly agreed for the sake of $100 hoping that it would lead to a better service.

Unfortunately that's where it all went downhill, she complained about the size of my lb (I think this is a usual excuse) and that she was a little sore from a previous punter, so would only blow me . This led to a very mechanical hj and cbj (i'm not sure whether to call it a cbj as she did not use a dom, but what can only be described as a dick sized plastic bag - similar to the ones you put your veg in at the supermarket). The only saving grace was that during the cbj she started doing gymnastics, which was a strange but satisfying experience, but by that time the whole mood had gone and I was just keen to dump my load and go.      

I was going to just pay what I was originally quoted, but being in an unfamiliar building I thought I would just take the hit and write it off as a bad punt. Keen to know what other bros would do if a girl renegs on services?

Recent Ratings
frollics1   6-6-2023 09:17  Karma  +2   I think after all the changes id have tried to walk
Jchenz   14-5-2023 20:50  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   6-5-2023 09:13  Karma  +3   
monogamous   4-5-2023 09:11  Karma  +3   Veggie Bag! Thanks for the heads up though.
secrete   3-5-2023 22:18  Acceptance  +1   Foremost building quality is unstable, that for the report so that all ching can avoid dm
boscitc   3-5-2023 16:09  Karma  +8   Bad roll of the dice...
HKGPeter   3-5-2023 15:48  Karma  +3   Thank you.
HK_Legend   3-5-2023 14:58  Karma  +8   I have a serious allergy to upselling!!
ernieb   3-5-2023 14:12  Karma  +5   Ouch
JackTheBat   3-5-2023 12:38  Karma  +10   Look on the bright side: second punt is bound to be a better experience.