Post at 2-5-2023 22:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - Sarah

Date: A few times since February
Girl: Sarah
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 1100 + tips for BBBJ (she just asks for "a little bit extra" to see how generous you are)
WIR: Yes

A number of other brothers have reviewed this girl, so I will keep my review relatively short.

First met Sarah on Valentine's Day when I walked up without an appointment and the mamasan asked if I wanted two girls for HKD1,900 as a Valentine's special.  Chose the Chinese girl first and then she asked if I was okay with European also, and showed me Sarah, and my only thought was "hell yes".  Wish I had saw her first as I would have gone for the one girl option otherwise.

As others have said, although it's unusual to find a European girl working in a Chinese massage place, Sarah is a true delight.  The first time I was disappointed as the Chinese girl (whose name I cannot remember) was fairly average, and all I could do was focus on Sarah.  Amazing body, bubble butt, and gives a good massage and great head.  Two girls working me, but my attention was only focused on Sarah.

The fact that she's Austrian (and let's face it, most native German speakers speak better English than native English speakers), means she can be quite chatty about life in general and what you want during the service.  And she is attuned to things too.... commenting that she got the feel I would rather turn over than have the underhand tease, asking what you do and do not want.

Only potential criticism is that she goes into trance mode while giving HJ and BBBJ.  Eyes largely closed, when I prefer a bit more eye contact but this girl definitely gets the best of you.

She's kind of quirky in a cute way too - the last time I saw her she complained about being shy so massaged me wrapped in a sheet for P1, and after P2 while I was showering she was shaving her legs and pussy in front of me, and commenting on the size of most Chinese girls' bushes being too hairy .

And the P1 massage is really good, so definitely a recommend for this girl.

Recent Ratings
onlykkkk   29-5-2023 03:22  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Mister   11-5-2023 13:15  Karma  +4   LOL. Original.
ernieb   3-5-2023 14:14  Karma  +5   Thanks
americafirst141   3-5-2023 11:24  Karma  +6   does she do P3?
chemical   3-5-2023 05:01  Karma  +3   
Jclaudepandamme   3-5-2023 01:11  Karma  +2   
Oneintwenty   2-5-2023 23:00  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report!