Karma 740
Acceptance 187
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2023 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Chongqing

Thread Subject: still got that feeling….
Date & Time of Session:  yesterday after the ChingQing sisters
Name:  hmmm
Link:
Agent: walkup
Nationality & Language: Chongqing
Face:  4.5
Body: 4
Height:  156
Skill: 3.5
Service: 3.5
GFE: 3.5
PSE: 4
Price & Session Length:  700
Repeat: maybe

So I like ChingQing hotpot… like crazy like

Still feeling it after the cousins, so thought I’d take a walk through JSL as you do…

Started at the top and got to level four where Mamasan moving her girls in…usual stuff…like going to camp…but by yourself…and for sex…and having a lot more showers….actually nothing like camp…

Anyway, they sort themselves out and walk through the corridor opposite the lifts where they just are and about to go through the doorbells when I saw one “welcome” sign.

“Welcome” indeed.  

I pressed the button and waited expecting someone with a suitcase to open…you know like at camp…but what do you know a hottie exactly like out of XiaoHongshu is there all glammed up.

Damn….those are some algorithms…I vaguely remember agreeing to whatever she said.  Quite literally one of those dancing hotties on xiao hong Shu but with out the filter and without the silly dance asking me to come in…

Pay upfront, which was weird, but becomes apparent…she’s from Ching Qing! Again! Like how did I go three in a row?

Anyway…my day is getting better so I didn’t even care how it was going to be and she tells me I’m the first for her in HK! She helpfully pointed out the empty bin and said no tissues…ok I get your point…let me help with that.

There I am, paid, and undressing and waiting for some hidden camera to pop out and paste my photo in the corridor or something.

Great BBJ, she doesn’t take off her lingerie but I don’t care, CG, then mish and I’m really feeling it. The inner dialogue going on about titties and pussy and threesome and a clean bin…at camp.

And I’m done.

Really thinking I hit a winning streak…it’s these days that make punting so worthwhile.

May repeat, she was a sweetie and pretty hot so I was really happy.

I just banged one of the dancing girls on xiaohongshu.

Left thinking whatever happened to my vault just got enriched a 100x and if haven’t said it enough, I banged one of the hotties from XiaoHongshu…I know you’re playing that music in your mind…yeah that was me… did I mention already that I was having a good day?

It was fantastic!

Recent Ratings
Xipher   5-7-2023 19:28  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   6-5-2023 13:26  Karma  +4   “like going to camp….actually nothing like camp…” LOL. What was her name?
lively192   27-4-2023 10:17  Karma  +4   
monogamous   26-4-2023 15:46  Karma  +3   
Up8   26-4-2023 11:57  Karma  +2   Need an adult version of XiaoHungShu in ur mind lol
monsterdani   26-4-2023 00:30  Acceptance  +1   
jc128   26-4-2023 00:26  Acceptance  +1   nice