Body: 4/5 Enhanced Breasts and curvy figure
Height: 1m60
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 2 shots €150
Repeat: Yes next time I am in Wroclaw Poland

Contacted Claudia via whatsapp on her phone number mentioned on her advert.
She provided all her services and prices on whatsapp and we arranged a meeting.
Decided to go to her place for and book 1h.
Reached her place and when she opens the door, I was a bit confused as she looks older than her photos and she is more a MILF type but still looks good and hot with the curves at the right places but a small belly fat which did not disturb me.
Good size manmade tits and nice ass but face looks a bit older which is fine.
I took a shower by myself and she was already waiting on the bed in her lingerie for me.
After shower, I joined her and we started DFK and hands exploring each other’s body.
I then asked her to give me a BBJ which she agrees and wow she was really good with her mouth tongue and throat. She sucked the LB and the balls and DT and spits a lot which turned me on until I told her to stop or else I would cum.
She then cap me and she started riding me cowgirl and then missionary and finally finishing in doggy.
I then took a quick shower and then join her again on her bed where we made small talks until LB is ready to go again.
This time i told her that i wanted to facefuck her and she happily agrees.
She is an expert in blowjob and DT and she started by giving a slow BBJ and adding some DT until LB was hard as a rock.
Then I told her to get on her knees and I stand up andstarted the facefucking which feel great as she made those noises when my LB hit her throat
We then switch position whereby she lie face up on the bed and I stood outside the bed where her face was upside down and continued to throat fucked her until I finished in her throat
I was very satisfied with the money spent for this PSE as not many WGs does face fucking and throat fuck.
Will definitely repeat when I will be back in Wroclaw.
Did not ask to take a picture of her but I don’t think she will allow it.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   25-4-2023 09:15  Karma  +8   
LittleWing   24-4-2023 17:55  Karma  +3   
HKS77   24-4-2023 14:47  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   24-4-2023 08:45  Karma  +10   outstanding, keep posting.
obe   24-4-2023 08:39  Karma  +10   Excellent
JackTheBat   24-4-2023 07:47  Karma  +10