Karma 398
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2023 04:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Daisy Dream BKK - Mine

Visited Daisy Dream in BKK back in December 2022 and went there around 2pm.
When i entered, the mamasan explained to me the several massage available and i booked 40mins for 2k bhat.
Then the mamasan called all the girls and wow the lineup was nice and tough.
I picked up Mine who was really attractive in her blue dress.
Paid and went upstairs to the room with Mine and then waited for her to come with her materials.
Once she comes back in the room we started to get touchy and naked.
Her body was amazing with super nice big natural tits and her ass also was nice.
She was also slim and no real body fat on her stomach with quite a clear skin and beautiful face with long hair.
I rate her body and face 4.5/5.

Then we got in the shower together and we started discovering our bodies and Mine washed my body and started a short bbj and the LB was already hard and ready to go.

We moved to the bed after the shower and DFK then she blows me again bbj and she DT and licks the balls which was an amazing sensation. I also face fucked her a bit and then she capped the LB and started riding me cowgirl. She was a pro and i could not last long and fire my shot.

Right after she was getting up ready to go to the shower but i stopped her and asked her to bbj me again & cim and she asked for 500 bhat more which i readily agreed. She bbj me again for another 15min until i cim. After we shower again together and DFK and left. Superbe experience with Mine.

Wondering if Mine is still working at Daisy Dreams as i would like to have her again.

A pity that i did not asked for her line at that time.

Anyone else had a session with Mine?

Recent Ratings
Burton6999   27-4-2023 12:09  Acceptance  +1   
kukooo   24-4-2023 01:31  Karma  +2   use the template to write reports
Laszlo   23-4-2023 08:20  Karma  +3   Nice