1/F. Unit C, 151-155 Johnston Road.
Name:  I think she said Nana
Link: https://www.salaraj.com
Nationality & Language: Thai with good english
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5 nice body. Small, firm
Skill: 3.5/5 Thai massage, more pressure than thai stretch
Service: Originally Traditional thai massage
Price & Session Length:  90 mins, 600HKD plus 1,000hkd (I know, overpaid)
Repeat: probably not but it was fun

I’m not too sure what section this should be posted in as I was originally looking for a legit veggie Thai massage. This body needs help stretching nowadays.

I hadn’t been back to HK in several years let along doing any punts here so I was a bit caught off guard. I was legitimately just looking for a good Thai massage and then maybe go check out Phoenix Apartments afterwards if I had time.

I was referred to this spa by a family member who’s friend often went to. So in my mind, completely legit, and it could very well be. So I had made an appointment and went. Found the place, went in, all things seemed fairly standard. Small converted apartment with a room but curtain dividers. Definitely did not think anything interesting was going to happen. I get shown to the very small room, change into the outfit they left for me and got on the table.

A lady walks in, covers me up with a blanket and starts the massage. There’s a bit of small talk and the massage to this point is completely veggie. At some point, she is sitting between my legs while I’m face down and she says something that causes me to laugh and “squeeze” her between my legs. Soon after she asks me to turn over and when I do, she slides between my legs up and says that I should come back for an aromatherapy massage because she would be able to slide up my body. Well she says this and this gets the LB all interested which she focuses on a bit. She plays with the LB a bit and gets him to more attention. She then turns and sits between my legs that lets me sit up and I’m able to reach around and start caressing her breasts.

I know I’m in trouble as I wasn’t prepared so she’s now got me by the “balls” so to speak. Gets me to agree to $1000 for fun just no FS. Of course, I’m in a vulnerable position and with a neighbour getting a massage… it adds a different dimension to the whole experience. At least for me it did.

So we have some fun, she does a bit of bbbj, I get her to lie down and do some daty, she finishes, we do some LFK all the while remaining trying to remain quiet. I turn back over, she starts some more hj, bbbj and then finish with hj.

Yes, once again I know, totally overpaid, however it was unexpected and the experience was interesting. Was it worth it, I’m not sure but at the time, it was fun.

Recent Ratings
energylung   20-5-2023 17:18  Karma  +4   
Ultrahamz   13-5-2023 11:43  Acceptance  +1   
Atomduck   7-5-2023 22:46  Karma  +3   I think the boss has been trying to adapt to the new context in the last few month. But the place is inconvenient.
magictime12   21-4-2023 14:44  Karma  +4   Great report keep them coming
HKS77   21-4-2023 10:11  Karma  +4   Excellent unlock
HK_Legend   21-4-2023 09:47  Karma  +8   Place a bit pricer than my usual. Try the Thai lady boss! :)
zebra   21-4-2023 04:22  Karma  +6   Don’t worry too much about the price if you truly enjoyed it. The magical moment is priceless
Up8   21-4-2023 00:38  Karma  +2   Sounds too adventurous to be true! Especially with what the website shown is completely veggie and family friendly place
chemical
Carnal Conqueror

UID 81145
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 27
Karma 272
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2023 09:27  Profile P.M.