Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2023 01:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fatty loves oral

Name: Fat Girl
Location:  Room A, M/F, 64 Pek Ho Street, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
Nationality & Language: China (Jiangxi), Mandarin
Face:  1/5, short slightly wavy but quite stiff hair
Body: 2/5, ~250+ lbs., unshaved, D-cup not as huge as you'd expect for her weight
Height:  ~5'6"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Damage:  700, half hour
Repeat: Try the other "Fat Girl" first

I was intrigued to try a big girl again for the first time in a long time and two girls in SSP named "Fat Girl" on a competing site caught my attention.  I decided on the Pek Ho Street option based on the pictures seeming more attractive.  Called her in the afternoon and asked if she was busy and she replied I could come right over.  This building doesn't have other walk-ups and I missed her door the first time I went up.  It's just a single door on the right halfway up the first flight of stairs.  She opened the door for me and I was a bit disappointed by what I saw.  Body was as expected but face was much older looking than I anticipated and not looking not so much like Chinese.

She got me to undress and shower alone, then I got on the bed for her to start fondling me and she said I could fuck her for $700 which was a good bit more than the ~$500 in the ad but I still agreed as she had a nice attitude and I was glad to get a Jiangxi girl into the log as I rarely find them (so much Fujian, Sichuan, and Hunan in my collection).  She had me hard from her handiwork and I had been feeling her up and getting her jugs in my mouth which she seemed to like.  She is quite huge and I could barely get my arm halfway around her as she lay next to me, rubbing LB.

It seemed she wanted to get closer and cuddle but it was a bit awkward position-wise.  I asked her to take off the rest of the lingerie and then started rubbing her hairy LS manually while sucking her tits.  Based on my enthusiasm for eating her breasts I suppose, she asked if I was keen to eat her LS to which I readily agreed.  So I went downtown and polished her pearl quite vigorously which garnered quite a bit of reaction.  She seems to love getting oral, which is great since I love to give.  At some point I thought she wasn't feeling it anymore and I started to get up, but she promptly stopped me and asked me to please keep going a little longer, saying she's so close.  So I went back to work quickly and she grabbed my head smashing it harder into her crotch while her massive body began convulsing.  I kept going for thoroughness's sake and she stiffened up, squeezing my head between her giant thighs while she apparently orgasmed in my mouth.  When I couldn't really move much more, I got up and entered her in mish which was pretty so-so.  Did that for a few minutes before going to standing doggy where I finished, grabbing her dangling frontside meat from behind as she was bent over.  Always a bit hard for me to get good deep penetration on a fat girl since there's so much getting in the way.

She cleaned me up after and complimented my oral, saying she really enjoyed.  I felt really good to have gotten a WG off, moreso orally. I showered again alone before paying, dressing, and heading out.

Pics from ad, others on her ad I think may not be real.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jchow88888   7-6-2023 03:57  Acceptance  +4   
HKGPeter   23-4-2023 14:28  Karma  +3   Quite intriguing!
like2bonk   21-4-2023 17:53  Karma  +3   must be quite the work out lifting her legs up for oral action
booby_lover   21-4-2023 16:13  Karma  +5   Great write up (and pics) of something out of the ordinary. Wish I was so adventurous.
HK_Legend   19-4-2023 15:44  Karma  +8   
clampbottom   19-4-2023 11:08  Karma  +2   Original
JackTheBat   19-4-2023 08:31  Karma  +10   Quite the cushion.
monogamous   19-4-2023 07:38  Karma  +3   
chemical   19-4-2023 07:17  Karma  +2   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY