PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 (60 min) + Tip
Repeat: meh... nmcot language barrier

Name:  Gigi
Agent: @KMIAspa on TG
Nationality & Language - canto
Face:  4/5 - matches pics 100%
Body: 4/5 tone spinner type, B I believe
Height:  not sure, 5'6 (correction from my last post on Gigi)
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 (60 min) + Tip
Repeat: of course 2nd time if not counting 4 hands

Sorry for the delay, been a little busy... Before I proceed this is not a 4 hands but rather a back to back report.

Was Friday, and decided I should treat myself, was wanting to do 4 hands, but from past experiences I feel like it's better to get familiar with each of the girls first before diving in (with the exception of Sammy and Amy, which I won't write a report on as too much time has passed, but was one of my better 4 hands experiences). So I decided to do 2 session back to back instead.  

I had my eye on Kelly for a awhile, so booked her first then followed by Gigi who I knew was a sure thing.  Standard procedure, contacted maybe and hour ahead to book.

Kelly opened the door for me and I was quite surprised as she was quite tall.  Some how in my mind I expected someone shorter, definitely the girl in the pictures although I will say the angle of the pictures makes her look a little more flattering in my opinion, but nonetheless a very pretty girl IMHO, definitely MCOT, had a little bit of that bad girl look to her.

Showered, came out, she helped me dry off and had me get on the bed... I noticed she was only able to speak Mando which I am not very good at, I sensed this could be a problem...

Part 1 - I don't normally complain about the massage since that's not why I'm here, but I wish there was a little more effort given.  It was the very light squeezing like she had no grip strength or really didn't feel like trying type of massage. The one and only highlight was the massage she gave of my hands other than that it was very meh...

Part2 - teasing was ok to say the least, not great compared to most of the other girls...  She had a very nice body, however her bush was a bit of a turn off for me... A few pecks here and there, nothing I would call a lfk. She caped me and went for CBJ for a bit which was decent, I proceeded to rub her clit which she seemed ok with.  But was a bit dry so I licked my fingers for some moisture, but she did not seem too happy with that, and proceeded to spout out a bunch of things in Mando that I didn't understand, I only knew she wanted me to rub her clit.

We continued, was a bit turned off since there was clearly a language barrier and her bush was just not doing it for me, after about 5 mins of CBJ she switched to HJ with a good amount of lube and tried to get me off...  Again not working for me cause I like to get the girl off or at least believe I got the girl off first before I go.  Dry rubbing her hairy bush was just not doing it so I closed my eyes and used my imagination and finally I   everywhere all over her hands and my stomach...   Luckily time was almost up. She showered, I lied down to regroup to get ready for Gigi.  She got dressed, I have her her money and asked to send Gigi in.   Will not repeat for this one although I did like her looks.

I was lying face up with a thin sheet over me, Gigi walked in with that cute smile on her face.  She didn't recognize me right away , but as she got closer, her smile got bigger and she kinda relaxed a bit and was like hey I know you and jumped on top of me with a big hug...

She asked me to shower up, then as I came out she dried me off and pushed me onto the bed...  Then her demeanor changed a bit, she was no longer the sweet Gigi, she had this naughty bad girl vibe to her.. "So... You still want a massage?".  I smiled back and said of course not, I want to play with you.

To spare the lengthy report, we had a very long DFK session with lots of me rubbing her clit, made her cum once then went back to DFK and went back to rubbing her clit again till she was bucking uncontrollably against my hand and trembling... All during this I was whispering in her ear to keep cumming, I want you to cum again...  

She eventually pulled my hand off, still shaking in my arms and bitting her lower lip.  Looked at me smiling out the side of her mouth and slapped me very lightly on my chest and then my face and said your so naughty... Pushed me over and said now your turn.  From there was a very long session of ball licking followed by a very nice CBJ until I into the bag.  

Showered together, paid and gave me a very big and hard hug with DFK before I left...

Although first session was not great, ending it with GIGI made it that much better.

All in all a good day, enjoy fellas...as usual some K's would be appreciated

[ Last edited by  420man4life at 16-4-2023 01:44 ]

Recent Ratings
woodyash   26-4-2023 02:52  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   17-4-2023 22:33  Karma  +3   Thank you.
lively192   17-4-2023 13:15  Karma  +3   
Jclaudepandamme   17-4-2023 11:33  Karma  +2   
Chanaa19   16-4-2023 19:09  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   16-4-2023 16:51  Karma  +4   Excellent report and interesting strategy.
talisker88   16-4-2023 09:37  Karma  +4   
vinc9   16-4-2023 03:33  Karma  +3   Shame about Kelly - she was on my next list too :/
zebra   16-4-2023 03:31  Karma  +6   
calaisien   16-4-2023 02:24  Karma  +6