Body:N/A
Height:  N/A
Skill: 9.5/10
Service: 9.5/10
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  255 SGD, 90 mins
Repeat: so much to learn

I’d read about Maya before and her legendary skills and just knew that one day I would have to try. She operates from a shopping centre that seems to just house beauticians and veggie (looking) massage places and it’s appointment only. I contacted her in advance to set a time and a date. Maya advises resting and abstinence the night before. I disobeyed this advice.

Let’s get this out of the way. Maya is old. 50+ could be generous or she may have had a tough childhood, I’ve no idea. I wasn’t going to ask. I was under no illusion that there would be any mischief in this session, just an understanding of 90 minutes of pure relaxation, massage and the small business of her finger in my ass to bring unparalleled pleasure.

It’s a bold claim.

I opted for a 90 minutes session, her top of the range service. 30 minutes of regular massage, 30 minutes of massage including a finger up the bum face down and the finale face up, knees bent, ra ra ra. So to speak.

It’s likely you don’t care about the massage. I didn’t either but for the record it was very relaxing. I suspect that if were nursing aches and pains she would know what to do. I wasn’t, this was just a lead up to the main event. Even after the flip I was remarkably turned off. Not even half mast, likely not helped by the educational interludes from an aged, perfectly pleasant, skilled but - have I mentioned - elderly lady.

Even the exploring finger wasn’t doing a great deal for me and I was beginning to wonder whether I had wasted my time when slowly but surely it turned into the absolute gold standard of hand jobs. I had no frame of reference for time at this point, only knowing that I was near the end of my journey because I was face up and had a gloved finger massaging my “engine” while a lubricated hand oscillated between stroking my cock to the edge of oblivion and seemingly trying to unravel my epididymis.

I’m not ashamed to admit, this was a pretty weird conflict of interests. The ultimate in professional hand jobs. I’ve received hand jobs where I’ve been physically restrained from touching my tormentor - in various ways and applied with various levels of skill - but here was a woman I had no desire to touch and it was clearly and absolutely off limits. My mind was saying “no fucking way” while my cock was experiencing an utter smorgasbord of pleasure yet a total paucity of desire.

I’ve no idea if I’d have come purely from prostate massage. I would love to find out and I have no doubt that Maya has the talent to lead me on that journey. On the other hand, I would gladly pay for 90 minutes of whatever it was she was doing to my cock but in a strange way, I don’t know if that would be off limits.

The conclusion: I’m glad I’ve tried this legend and would recommend it anyone who wants to go on a journey of self-discovery. I’m struggling to describe the conflict between my visual cortex and my cock. It wasn’t the most mind blowing orgasm I’ve ever had, but it was for sure one of the more satisfying business transactions.

Recent Ratings
Chocomilk   7-5-2023 22:27  Acceptance  +1   
jezzzz   1-5-2023 00:25  Karma  +6   
Jclaudepandamme   30-4-2023 23:01  Karma  +2   
dedupe   18-4-2023 15:25  Acceptance  +4   always fancy a prostate massage
hkpunter999   17-4-2023 17:19  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   15-4-2023 16:58  Karma  +10   "smorgasbord of pleasure yet a paucity of desire", rock and a hard place?
yampy
Nookie Newbie

UID 291132
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 4
Karma 17
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2023 19:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I always wanted to try her but the cost always put me off compared to the many other JG service propers in Singapore.

I may push the boat out an give her a try after reading your report..