Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5 good body
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 60 min / 1300
Repeat: nope
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/157969?referral=district

So listen to me out. I was horny and got bored, so decided to try for massage. Walked up and was greeted by someone who I assume was the main person of the place and I saw YY but was directed to go up to the room. I asked if I can pick and the person called for the two girls to come up and allow me to pick. Maybe it's the time and situation, but two isn't really much of a choice.

I still picked YY due to her boobs. Closer look she's not as young as I thought but her skills were pretty good. Room was clean and I showered on my own (sadsad). Started with a massage, no real action but I do let my hands go random places grabbing her ass and touching her thigh. She giggles and gives a pretty good massage. Focusing on my tired areas. +1

Oiled me up and gave a very good nuru or Lulu as the way they say it haha. She forces my hands on her tits  and it's natural man. Pretty nice and soft to play around. Keep moving my hands around and listen to her moan.

I was already super rod hard and she puts the dom on me. She's already naked...whilst massaging me she was taking pieces off and named top and bottom. She hopped on top and moved my LB in position. Start slowly grinds it front and back. And in I go. She doesn't go fast, she's slowly riding it up and down, front and back. The killer move was she lays back and grabs my ankle with her hands. She knows how move that hip and it really hits a spot. I can literally feel her experience on how to please my dick and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. It was good. The movement and the gentle moaning. I was close and said to her let's switch position - she goes on all 4 and I put it in. After the 3rd thrust I came shooting out none stop - pretty embrassed to say but that was how good she was when she was on top. The play was awesome.

Cleaned up and left. Give her a try, but I won't go again, as there are a lot of other choices for my preference.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   15-4-2023 00:09  Karma  +3   Thank you.
americafirst141   14-4-2023 02:00  Karma  +6