Registered 11-12-2021
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2023 06:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sara

Name: Sara
Nationality & Language: Thai?, speaks english and bit of canto
Face: 2.5/5 not what I was expecting from the TG photo
Body: 3/5 short, fat (much chubbier than the photo), has good big boobs (can't remember if they were fake)
Height: 158ish
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 600 30min fs
Repeat: nope
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?C10373-SaiWan-141Walk-up-Sara.html
TG: @Gabekimkim

I've been wanting to try her ever since she was working in Tin Hau. She looked good in her TG photos, so I decided to give her a try when she moved to Hung Hom for a while. I messaged the agent and booked the time nice and easy. When I got to her place and knocked, the person who opened the door wasn't who I was expecting. I could see a tiny resemblance, but some of the photos used on the TG were way too edited to say it's her. Now that I think about it, I should have just apologized and left instead of spending my 600, but I for some reason, I decided to stick through. She was pretty friendly and chatty, so the mood was ok, and she brought me into the shower with her—in the shower, just pretty standard washing and rubbing her boobs on me. Afterward, we dried up and went to bed for the deed. She gave me a 5 seconds foot massage, then began to give me a cat bath, and then moved on to bbbj. It wasn't the best blowjob, but it still did the job. She put on a dom on me and rode me CG. She rode me for about 2 min and asked me to switch, so I went to mish, then doggy. Since she was chubbier than in the photo, this made her look like she had a nice ass from the back, so I ended up finishing in doggy. Overall, the experience was not bad, but I didn't feel it was worth 600. The only thing I didn't like about her was that her ls smelled quite bad. I don't know if it was due to STD or not cleaning it enough, but either way, it was a massive turn-off for me, so I just finished fast and left.

Recent Ratings
biztron   12-4-2023 23:53  Karma  +4   thought we discussed was ladyboy
momozzz   12-4-2023 20:08  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing and sorry for the smell
banter141a   12-4-2023 13:29  Karma  +5   
jackgoro   12-4-2023 10:43  Karma  +3   i dodged a bullet... thanks for taking it for the team..
HK_Legend   12-4-2023 10:34  Karma  +8