Face:  Cute?
Body: 4/5 Lovely Long Legs
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1600
Repeat: Probably

Looking at the Telegram there is a young chick available, saying 23? Imagining a GND with a pink pussy made me hard as hell I immediately booked. When the door opened lo and behold! A young and decent girl is in front of me. She is rather pretty, with a smile, young enough to be my step daughter lol. I think she hasn’t bought her lingerie yet, she was wearing a cute tight T-shirt and a very short shorts that barely covered her pelvis, revealing a nice pair of long legs in front of me. We stripped ourselves and went to the shower, her tits aren’t big, but perky. I washed my hands as soon as possible to have a feel at the pair of loveliness. They’re soft, no bolt ons underneath, perfect cupping size I get to play with! The little minx leaned in for a kiss, I didn’t even ask for permission I Frenched her, and she sucked my tongue hard! This is gonna be a fun session!

The massage was alright, just her fingers pushing me. I was hell bent on that sweet pussy so I didn’t pay much attention, I took initiative turned around, pulled her in to kiss her again. She immediately got the idea and started playing with my cock. It became a raging boner, she straddled on me and started sucking the cock. I pulled her pussy on me and tongue fucked her, in 69. This went on forever, both our genitals are well wet.

She came back to her senses and went to prepare for the air bed, I always kind of liked the smell of the disinfectant… That and also watching the tight ass crouched down cleaning haha. Her smaller tits aren’t cut out for nuru massage. It was more like two bodies sticking and sliding, occasionally give me a kiss like a lover. I rubbed her clit a little more and she was REALLY wet. I suggested let’s go to the main course, she was already blushed face got even more pinkish, grabbed a condom and sat on my cock. She leaned down and fucked my mouth with her tongue, while fucking me with her super tight pussy, she knows how to ride me hard lol! I pushed her back down onto the air bed and straddled on her this time, she knew what to do and slipped her head between my legs, I put my cock in her mouth and came into her mouth while licking her pussy!

I think I’ll quickly visit again, not always you can find a young natural girl that knows how to fuck

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   24-4-2023 12:53  Karma  +4   Original
Kalikali8787x   14-4-2023 01:46  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   11-4-2023 13:11  Karma  +8   
americafirst141   11-4-2023 10:17  Karma  +6   
dienw   11-4-2023 09:04  Karma  +3   Thanks. Pictures accurate?
nitesky6888   11-4-2023 02:09  Karma  +10   
Shanghaiabroad   10-4-2023 16:50  Karma  +2   
manhands   10-4-2023 15:37  Karma  +4   
boscitc   10-4-2023 13:17  Karma  +6   
HKS77   10-4-2023 12:36  Karma  +4   
Chanaa19   10-4-2023 12:30  Acceptance  +1