Subject: Bait/Switched by Gk + Other Guy Was In The Room - Warnings/Tips to Noobs
jackchan79
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 470
Posts 21
Karma 467
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2023 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bait/Switched by Gk + Other Guy Was In The Room - Warnings/Tips to Noobs

Date & Time of Session: Beginning of April 2023, 18:00
Name: 玉儿 or 玉玉
TG: [not gonna put exact TG because I don't want to lead people to them]
Nationality & Language: Chinese, countryside Cantonese accent (not the typical young mainlander gal accent)
Age: At least 40s (probably explains how she literally has an accent from a different era/generation)
Face: 1.5/5
Body: 1.5/5, short and fat/chubby, pear shaped
Height: 150 cm
Skill: 2.5/5, opted for HJ to just get it over with but it wasn't done that well
Service: 1/5, giving it a 1 because B/S is not good service. Her attitude wasn't bitchy/mean though.
GFE: no
PSE: not really
Price & Session Length:  1000 HKD
Repeat: No

Okay so I've just been doing HJs at spas until I was browsing around the 141 directory and found pics and a video of a girl that I thought was uber cute - young and super cute, "good girl" looking.   I thought the pics looked so good that I was gonna go for HG instead of the usual spa set up. Sent a message to book, got a response after 30 mins only after I messaged again (dunno if this is typical, usually for the spas it's much quicker).

Fast forward and I've arrived at the hotel. I message that I had arrived - they said messaging was OK instead of calling, and to call if there's no response. Didn't hear back for 5 mins so I called. A girl picked up and told me to wait. So I did - for 25 more minutes . I messaged and called again, and then just got the message "無套对吗" (no condom right?) and the room number. Hell no!!   (silver lining if you're looking to raw dog there's a bunch of HG TG channels that are offering it as an option). I responded "要套" (want condom) and went up.

I arrived at the door and knocked. This girl with a mask opens the door and I'm like hmm doesn't really look like the pics, but with the "mask fishing" effect I thought hmm maybe it's ok. In hindsight she totally knew what she was doing - why else would she be masked in her own room? I figured I could walk in and decline later.

As I walk in past the toilet to the bed area,  she gestures to someone that it's okay to leave, and this huge guy with a backpack + mask walks out and leaves the room. At the time I was like okay, previous customer... but now I'm like wait could he have been there for some other reason eg seal the deal if the customer is unwilling? :/ prolly not right?

I put down my stuff and say "hmm, I think there's been a mix up, I had 玉儿." She says "yeah that's me ".  I just.... went along with it thinking "hmm maybe she looks different without the mask". But this was opportunity 2 for me to ask her to take the mask off. She then asked for payment upfront and I gave it   . Then she went to shower with me (still with the mask), with the brighter conditions in the bathroom I saw that her body was   she asked why I seemed on edge, but instead of saying that she was the reason, I said that it was my first time. She excitedly hugged me in response but TBH it made me   in my head.

I then went to lay on the bed, realizing that the previous customer just left and the bed looks like it was just used. She came onto the bed and took off the mask... strike 2 both body and face are . Man she should've paid me for this session LOL.
Then strike 3 - she started to BBBJ me right there - I actually would've preferred a CBJ because I'm worried about STDs and stuff (although maybe I need not worry based on the prevalence of BBBJs and DFKs in the reports around here lol). After a minute I asked her to switch to HJ, and she said "you don't wanna fuck?". I said "nah I prefer hands actually" (I'm fine with condom FS, but just really didn't wanna smash this one). I busted, then we showered again. With the mask off, I saw that she had acne or some sort of sore on her chin . Probably not acne since the rest of her face was clear (no acne) and she was pretty damn old. KILL ME RN. I GTFOed out of there and am now watching for STD signs/am probably gonna go get tested. Literally made me depressed for that whole evening lol PLEASE I hope no STDs

Takeaways for me/other noobs

• I know the guide might say to just go into the room and not cause a scene in the hallway, but if she's wearing a mask I would gesture for her to take it off before deciding to go in.
  • If she's not down to do so GTFO, why else would she really need to keep it on.
  • Also if she's not your type just walk instead of entering the room - maybe that safeguards against some guy emerging from the toilet while you're backed into the room lol.

As for me...... maybe I'll stick to my tried and true providers + WGs and establishments verified by you bros. In hindsight maybe those pics were too good to be true. But I can't help but wonder if it was a bait and switch because they were busy and the real girl is there somewhere - should I go back   (JK)

[ Last edited by  jackchan79 at 3-4-2023 23:02 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
banter141a   5-4-2023 23:04  Karma  +5   
sguniy   5-4-2023 13:46  Karma  +2   so sad
batman108   5-4-2023 09:17  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
MrMagik   5-4-2023 06:56  Karma  +5   Shoulda walked if the goods don't match, it gets easier over time! Should still leave a link so others know to avoid
Tsos1020   5-4-2023 03:57  Acceptance  +1   Scary
HK_Legend   4-4-2023 18:30  Karma  +8   PICs of HG on DB look alien weird to me... :(
male_rabbit   4-4-2023 17:12  Karma  +5   Bad luck. A tip - Build your confidence by going for HGs who have good reports from other bros.
zhude10   4-4-2023 16:40  Karma  +4   Far out … red flags all round … took one for the team for aure
toey_toad   4-4-2023 10:32  Karma  +5   Sorry bro, I usually ask the agent if the photos are legit and have them agree that I have the choice to leave if I don ...
Valmont   4-4-2023 10:28  Karma  +2   GK famous for B&S
420man4life   4-4-2023 09:44  Karma  +3   
Guys_My_Age   4-4-2023 07:58  Karma  +4   
Bloodrage   4-4-2023 04:58  Karma  +1   GK always b&s do a search of agent b4 going
Dukelok   4-4-2023 01:58  Karma  +3   
CoreTierOne   4-4-2023 00:08  Karma  +5   Never reward BS, walk away. Thanks for the report, hope its usefully for others!
manhands   4-4-2023 00:06  Karma  +4   Yeah you make that mistake once…and then a few more times…B&S =walk
HKGPeter   3-4-2023 23:53  Karma  +3   Thank you.
Shanghaiabroad   3-4-2023 23:23  Karma  +2   took one for the team this time...