Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-7-2019
Location china
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2023 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Phnom Penh] Scam alert and massa 252 update

Went walking around my hotel in Phnom Phen. Right next to the Baigon hotel there's a massage $5 place. The girls didn't look too bad. Before I entered, I asked how much, she replied 5, I asked and for the extra? She answered Boom boom 5$. I was surprised of such a low price, but when I asked if she had condom, she said her friend get one. So I was kinda shure I was gonna get some. But unfortunately. I got in the walled room. There's a closet that kinda looked with a back door. So I trew my clothes on the bed, and she insisted I put in there. I said no, and I could feel the vibe changing. She did "massage"me, but so bad I knew it was just for show. not even 2 minutes in she turned me over. Wasnt even hard as I felt not at ease at all in there. She signaled hand job, I said no (I really don't like them in those shops), I asked for BJ, she didn't want, suddenly she had her "things" so could not have sex, asked for the other girls "have husband". So she said Ok, finished...

I'm pretty sure that if my pants would be in the closet, all the money would have been gone. She asked 3$ for the massage. I did give her as I didn't want to be a total asshole, but this ruined my next gig as well...

252 "massa" is quite famous in Phnom Phen, and I wanted the "fishbowl" experience. I went there and was approached by a papasan. He said unfortunately because of covid, only 2 girls working there now. He charges 50.000 riel (12$) for the room and as a middle man, the rest is to be negotiated with the girls. I asked to see the girls and he called them up. 10 minutes later they arrived. One entered quite confident, but she had to call the other girl twice to enter, I could feel she was not motivated, as she never participated in the talks.

I did prepare 200.000 riel (50$) total, but with the other girl, I was down 10.000. The girl wanted 70$ told her how much I had, we were down to 210.000 total (incl 50k for 252), but for the 20.000 I was missing, the deal didn't go trough. I understand it's important for them, but I really didn't have more.

Anyway, they didn't look that good. I'm back in a few days on the 136 side of town, hope things will be better there! Any tips are welcome, but remember, if you enter those cheap massage: Never store your money out of sight!

Stay safe!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   3-4-2023 13:32  Karma  +6   
bigboy4791   2-4-2023 12:33  Karma  +4   
CoreTierOne   1-4-2023 14:17  Karma  +5   Useful tip. Thank you! Better luck next time
JackTheBat   1-4-2023 10:33  Karma  +10   Wallet will be lifted in such places. PP now hostess/freelancer bars.