Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2023 23:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Thai newbie, a miss

KH Thai newbie
Date & Time:  29 Mar 7pm
Name: didn’t ask
Nationality: Thai, zero English
Age: 24 (looks 17). When she thought I was asking her age, she held up two in left hand and four in the right so assuming she was trying to tell me her age. She said she works at airport back in BKK.
Face: 4/5, cute gnd/student look, stiff shy smiles, metal braces
Body: 4/5, all natural B’s, smooth skin, not skinny nor thicc. Clean LS that responds well and get wet. nice n tight inside
Height: 155ish

Skill: 0/5 absolute zip. No shower together, no cat bath, no BJ, barely touched my LB. acted like she never even touched LB before…

GFE: 0.5/5 for the hesitant LFK she allowed. she let me DATY too and her LS responded ok but she didn't like it. she eventually shoved my head to stop me. I dommed up and started mish but she was basically just lying there lifeless. I just focused on finishing asap by then, as I felt I was going to lose the mojo. It just started as if I'm banging an underage girl against her will...

Service: 0/5 For her credit, she seemed more clueless than trying to be cold. When I got out of the first shower (by myself), she was still sitting on the bed fully dressed. She just handed me the towel and was sending text on phone. later she used Google Translate to explain she just arrived, and that I was the first customer, and noone has really walked her through the deeds of being a WG in HK. I had to tell her now is when you take of your clothes, etc...

Price: $400+tip

Repeat: hell No … but would love to hear if she gets any better during her stay in HK.

I've been exploring mainly at KH on and off lately, especially the $400 Thai bunch as I find them to be way more interesting (sorry I haven't shared all the encounters). In KH, some decent looking Thai birds are priced at $400 and when you try them, you find that they are relatively new and inexperienced as a WG. The more experienced pros tag themselves $500.
Of course, in disguise of the novice facade are the hidden gems for us... and I find it more rewarding when you find those, especially those that reveal the true selves after you build the rapport on repeat visits. I'm sure you bros who enjoy the walk-ups can relate to that ... its the misses like above that makes the occasional gem shine. happy mongering!

Recent Ratings
hoteldog   16-5-2023 09:10  Acceptance  +1   
Goose.Mk2   13-4-2023 11:07  Karma  +5   
shaykh   7-4-2023 06:02  Karma  +3   
jackchan79   4-4-2023 21:46  Karma  +3   nice
AntonioGramsci   4-4-2023 14:17  Karma  +2   
hornylad   4-4-2023 12:13  Karma  +3   
jackgoro   4-4-2023 11:49  Karma  +3   Original, yeah total noobie
Skepti10   3-4-2023 09:47  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   31-3-2023 15:07  Karma  +8   
magictime12   31-3-2023 13:44  Karma  +4   
biztron   31-3-2023 00:39  Karma  +3   nice
JackTheBat   31-3-2023 00:34  Karma  +10   
jackgoro
Kinky King

UID 105466
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1081
Posts 77
Karma 1069
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-5-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2023 11:54  Profile P.M. 
just getting bk into the scene now,
i have tried her twice..... she is still the same, total new to this sort of work .... after shower she still no undress.. no bj... lays down like a star fish...

but she is nice girl, had the time to chat with auto translate... she half thai and half arabic... he dads from dubai XD...
she has nice body... but avoid if u have no patience... cos her skills still the same

Recent Ratings
nnbbs   4-4-2023 22:18  Karma  +4   Thx for the follow up!
jackchan79   4-4-2023 21:46  Karma  +3   
Jimwong69
Kinky King

UID 91913
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1201
Posts 109
Karma 1193
Acceptance 164
Reading Access 50
Registered 26-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2023 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Is she the one with stretch marks on her boobs?  I had a session that was very similar.  But it was on the 8th floor.  The hallway with that cat banner on the left when you go out of the elevator.

It was definitely my worse punting experience.  Asked if she offered bbj.  She said yes for $100. I was dumb enough to pay.  It lasted a whole 2 minutes.

Same thing with being fully clothed on while I was in the shower my myself.  Got out.  Then she went in on her own.  Did a two minute meh bbj and demand I get on top.  No cg option.  

As I was penetrating her, she just turns her face away looking like she's in alot of pain.  I'm getting soft as that's not my thing.  Having someone not enjoying themselves.  So I told her to give me a handjob instead.  A few minutes later, she gestures that the time is nearly up.  I look at the time and only 19 minutes have gone by including both our showers.  I ended up jerking myself off.  Showering and leaving.  All while she was on the phone sitting on the bed.  By the time I got out.  It's been less than half an hour.  

Totally a bullshit situation I wish other bros would avoid.  Paying $500 to jerk myself off in a strangers room.

So I don't think she's just "new".  She just knows blokes are willing to pay for zero service and getting away with it.  Granted she wasn't rude or anything.  It was definitely a complete waste of money seeing this person.  While I'm sure that money would be better spent seeing any other girl in that building.  

I mean, I'll get it if I was gross, rude and smelly.  Like slobbering all over her like a wet dog.  

But I think I'm not THAT bad.  I was clean and respectful the entire time.