Date: 28-03-2023
Agent: Massage Republic Advert
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/shem ... -hk-until-1th-april
Name: Mimi
Language: English
Body: tall and thin
Skills: 2.5/5
Cost: 2k for 1 hour

Since coming out of retirement I’ve decided to try some new experiences and for a while I was thinking trying a TS girl.  I’ve never thought about it until a friend of mine was telling me about his trips to Bangkok and his exploits with TS girls there.  It got me thinking.  Not sure if I was going to enjoy it – or even what I was prepared to try – but thought I should do some exploring and that’s exactly what I did today.

Looked on Massage Republic and found an advert for Mimi.   One of the criteria for me to go ahead with this was it couldn’t look like a man which (everyone has a different opinion and that’s fine) many of them do.  The other criteria was she couldn’t have a bigger cock than me!  Looking through the ads, some of these girls have proper trouser snakes!  This was definitely a no go for me.

Mimi looked quite feminine and I chatted to her on Wechat told her it was me exploring new things and asked her how big her cock was.  14cm, so no anaconda lurking in her pants hopefully.  Arranged a time for this afternoon and went to the hotel.  She promptly gave me the room number and up I went.

Knocked on the door and when she opened it, I was surprised at how tall she was.  It was definitely her but the photos are significantly softened.  Obviously, this is expected but she sent me a couple of video clips too and it looks like they had been edited too.  I have to say I was a little disappointed but I went in anyway.  The room is a typical 3* hotel room but it stank of cigarette smoke.  Now for me this is a massive turnoff and I nearly turned around and left but I thought I am here now, lets see how this goes.    She asked for money up front which was fine.

On closer inspection of Mimi, she isn’t bad looking but she has braces on both sets of teeth.  Looking at her photos again she doesn’t open her mouth in any of them so that’s probably a big give away. She asked me if I wanted to shower and left me to undress, hang up my clothes and shower alone.  Much different to TR Roy’s girls that treat you like a king.

Anyway, out of the shower and she was waiting on the bed in a lacey slip and she asked what I wanted to do.  I said, I don’t know I am here to explore.  She gave me a decent blowjob whilst playing with my ass hole which was very enjoyable.  She undressed and her tits are well done and not huge, she has a very flat stomach and obviously a cock!  She reached for a condom and said for me to fuck her but she messed around with the condom for so long the erection was gone.  Condom number one in the bin and she went back down to get my cock hard again.  Didn’t take long – she knows what she is doing on the blowjob front.  Whilst I was hard again I asked for the condom to put on.  The problem was the condoms were so small I was chocking the blood out of my cock.  I managed to get it over my helmet and that was it. She got quite frustrated at this point and said I should have bought my own condoms if I was so big.  She then wanked herself hard and put a condom on her cock and said I fuck you then.  She pushed my legs up high and went to ram it up my ass.  I wasn’t feeling it so told her to she couldn’t fuck me – blow me off to completion and I’ll cum on you.  She did a half assed blowjob and then just licked my nipples whilst speed wanking me.  I told her to get back down there and suck properly.  She asked me not to cum in her mouth which I agreed.  When I got close I pulled her back and shot on her stomach.  Got straight in the shower and found myself covered in red lipstick which I’m glad I noticed.  Dressed and promptly left feeling rather disappointed with my experience.

Anyway, I tried it, didn’t really enjoy it and probably won’t do it again.  I think it could have gone a lot better for both of us to be fair.

I will need to start taking my own condoms in the future to ensure I don’t have this experience again.

Not too keen on TR Roy’s current choice nor STM’s (they look like they have all been edited to look like the same girl).  There are a couple of girls from Correctbookin/LocalGirs that look decent but cannot find any reviews on them.  Might give that agent a spin next.

Happy punting lads………

[ Last edited by  hkfooey at 28-3-2023 22:20 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjackson   9-11-2023 17:46  Karma  +3   Great review.
jackchan79   3-4-2023 20:49  Karma  +3   Damn the photos look decent (if they're representative lol)
boscitc   29-3-2023 17:56  Karma  +8   
magictime12   29-3-2023 14:40  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing
Mike747   29-3-2023 13:10  Karma  +5   Excellent
Sandwhale   29-3-2023 09:09  Karma  +5