Post at 20-3-2023 18:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sham Shui Po - Wanted a Normal Massage Got More

Date & Time of Session:  Early-March 2023, midweek, late afternoon
Name: Don't remember
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin Chinese
Face: Smiley but unremarkable 2/5
Body: 3.5/5
Service: 2.5/5 Massage was a just going through the motions until the main event
Price & Session Length:  $400
Repeat: No

I was showing a friend who was new in town the computer centre and the cheap eats nearby and I wanted to take a rest so walked around for a legit massage place.

I know there are a number of walk-ups that offer FS and HJ/BJ that are clearly marked by their pink lights so I avoided those because that is not what I felt like this afternoon.

Stumbled across this place which had the typical foot logo on the door, walked upstairs and inquired about a foot massage. The smiley lady that opened the door said body massage only, for $300...this should have been the giveaway that I should expect more than just a simple massage. She was friendly enough so I continued in through the living room area where there are 2 other similarly aged women sitting and talking.

She offers a shower in a dingy shower room connected to the kitchen area which was a bit uncomfortable considering I had to walk in/out of the living area to get to it.

Funnily I was given disposable underwear to wear for the massage, even though about 20 mins in she gets out the oil and offers to help me take them off so she can get down to the finale (not before some negotiation in broken English/cantonese). $300 became $400 for the massage plus HJ after negotiation. Part of me thought I should have just gone for the normal foot massage I was after originally but a funny experience nevertheless...

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   25-3-2023 14:12  Karma  +5   
littlefinger   21-3-2023 14:32  Karma  +3   
magictime12   21-3-2023 12:28  Karma  +4   
HKS77   21-3-2023 07:47  Karma  +4   Nice report, and yes, I’d still go back for the foot massage. Always a nice treat.
nnbbs   21-3-2023 06:26  Karma  +3   
zebra   21-3-2023 04:51  Karma  +6   
sexyloser   20-3-2023 22:07  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   20-3-2023 19:55  Karma  +4