MOLLY, you will find her on MR Webside

Face: 3/5
Height : 165
Origin: Pinay, even she writes to be Vietnamese
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Damage: 3000 HKD for 90 minutes
WIR: nope

Never tried any WG from websites like Massage Republic or City of Love and wanted to give it a  try. Was focussing on real independent working girls and one of the girls who were interesting me was MOLLY.
Contacted her on What's App and got the reply only a day later, excusing, that she did run out of mobile access for a while. If true or not, who finally cares.
We agreed on meeting in my hotel and she arrived with short notice 15 minutes too late, but of course no issues here. She came in and treated me friendly. Her English was really very good and she was talkative in order to introduce herself. Mother from Phipines, father from Spain, but passed away already, when she was young. No relation at all to Vietnam as mentioned in her profile.
Her look matched 80% to the pictures on MR, and she started to turn on her music play list and the session began with DFK, cuddling and undressing. She was wearing sexy underwear and sucked me on a nice way while we were in 69 on the sofa of my living room. I did not last long, as usual, when I come first time and
She was a bit surprised about it,and asked if I would be OK, what I confirmed.
Dom on and we started to fuck in different positions around the sofa and the table. CG, much, Doggy. All on her menue and this made the difference somehow, she acted like a real pro. After a longer while and many fake moans I came capped with a Dom in her while taking her in doggy, she was leaning against the TV cupboard and got fucked pretty hard.
We took a small break talking about this and that she started to smoke her e cigarette which I did not like that much.

Moving in the bed room we started the third round in various positions. After we passed around 55 minutes of our session, I came again and we relaxed a few moments on the bed. She than started to dress up and left fairly quick. As there was not too much chemistry  between us and too many fake moans, I decided to let her go.

SUMMARY: It was a try, which was finally not really satisfying, as the price ratio didn't look to good for me. I had many years bargirls from WC for much lower charge and overnight stays. Need probably to do that again in the future or continue with Spa visits as I am doing it recently.

How are your experience with WG from Internet ?

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   2-4-2023 16:41  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing - boosting up your K's.
steriam   23-3-2023 03:01  Karma  +2   
Ti33ii   20-3-2023 06:10  Karma  +2   
Jjaa123   19-3-2023 19:21  Karma  +3