Post at 18-3-2023 11:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
4-Hands with Suki + Fairy @ Wish Spa

Thread Subject: Another great session with Suki, but this time along with Fairy
Date & Time of Session: 17 March 2023, ~8PM
Name: Suki + Fairy
Link: TG: @WishWishSPA
Agent: TG: @WishWishSPACS
Nationality & Language: Both mainlanders, Suki can speak some English whereas Fairy is minimal English
Face: Suki 3/5; Fairy 4/5
Body: Suki 4/5 slender with Cs, Fairy 4/5 slim, athletic, abs, small tits, ass that’s good for grabbing
Height: Suki 5’1” Fairy 5’3”
Skill: Part 1: Fairy has amazing massage strength and technique 4/5; Part 2: 4-hands is amazing 4/5
Service: 4/5 would be 5/5 if BBBJ
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1800 for 1 hour + 200 tips
Repeat: Second time with Suki so yes, and yes for sure with Fairy and an even bigger YES to Wish Spa

For my first time with Suki, please check my report:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

I had an amazing time the night before with Suki and was really thinking about wanting to see her again. At work I am still dreaming about it so being as it is Friday and work should let us out a bit earlier, I decided to message the MMS to see who is available. At first CiCi was offered, then I asked if Suki was around as I wanted her again. Able to book her for around 8:30pm. Time hits and I get to graham street, go up and MMS asks if I would like 4-hands, and let’s me see CiCi and Fairy. CiCi’s face as not MCOT her body was curvy though, then I saw Fairy   Slim, athletic, can see her abs popping out of her tank top and the nice legs coming out of the shorts; MMS apologised that Fairy was not dressed yet, but I didn’t mind and asked to add Fairy into the fun hour with Suki!

Then it’s the usual shower, and I dry off sit on the bed, Suki and Fairy come into the room in their tight dresses they asked if I wanted massage first or cum first. I told them I want fun first then massage! LB was already so excited that I needed to opt for cum first as I have been holding this hard on for the whole day. Then the fun begins!

Part 2:
They climb in the big bed, Suki on my left and Fairy on my right. They kiss my neck, chest and do the slow breathing sounds. They let me touch them all over, and as they sense LB standing at full attention Suki asks “Excited?” I replied with an “of course, especially with two of you” and Suki and Fairy smiled and giggled. They proceeded to strip, I wish I could slow down time at that moment! Fairy with her slim athletic body, tight ass and small tits with nipples that I sucked on! Suki with her Cs all up in my face too. It felt like Suki was showing Fairy some of the ropes as Suki would allow Fairy to lead some of the foundling of LB, she was very good at stroking, massaging the balls and then giving me access to her ass!

Having the time of my life at this point, got Suki’s tits in my face with my hand on Fairy’s ass rubbing her LS and having her stroke LB, he hasn’t been this hard for a while and both Suki and Fairy were now taking turns stroking it. Then Fairy whips out the bag for the CBJ. I hope with more visits, CBJ will become BBBJ Suki continued to let me fondle her tits, rubbing her LS; while Fairy sucked on LB and let me have access to her LS and I was continuing to grab her ass and rub her LS. I could hear Fairy get more excited and her LS was soaking as she moaned a bit more. This went on for a few minutes and I could not hold it anymore and blasted my cum into the bag inside Fairy’s mouth She was shocked at first then made sure to stroke out all the cum! I was spent. I let them shower while I rested and awaited for my relaxing massage.

Part 1:
Fairy was out of the shower first, I can see her figure again and it is so sexy! Really MCOT! She starts massaging my back and she is good, she is slim but strong and she knows how to use her limbs to press my knots out. I think slouching over a desk all day will kill the shoulders and back but she was fixing all these problems! Fairy would ask if it’s good and I would reply so good and she will giggle. Suki joined quite soon after and I was experiencing my whole body getting massaged and it was wonderful! Suki seemed a bit more passive, but would let me stroke her legs and while Fairy was clearly the masseuse! Suki will brush my balls and explore LB a bit while Fairy cleared the knots in my shoulders. Very quickly time was up as most of the time was spent having fun with these two women!

They showered, then got me water while I showered. I like how Fairy was slowly redressing while I showered so I can watch her. She knows what she got going on is banging then I dried off, got dressed, received some huge hugs from Suki, Fairy and MMS then paid and left into the night!

Conclusion: I would definitely book Suki or Fairy again! Especially after a leg day workout, Fairy might be perfect with her mix of sexy and great massage! My only wish is she spoke more English so we can connect more but she was trying and I was trying with my limited mandarin and Cantonese.

Enjoy bros, be kind and happy punting!

Attached TG pic of Fairy as I already posted Suki in my other report. Fairy’s face is quite accurate and the body! Pics don’t do it justice!

[ Last edited by  1punt2punt4 at 18-3-2023 11:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   11-4-2023 12:26  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
smasher2000   2-4-2023 23:02  Acceptance  +1   Awesome report, going to try this combo out soon
Petay_1283   20-3-2023 10:56  Karma  +10   
tomdwaninny   19-3-2023 13:03  Acceptance  +3   awesome report. i tried to book suki and fairy too but ended up with cici. what a disappointment
Skepti10   18-3-2023 17:25  Karma  +8   
Jade_moon   18-3-2023 16:23  Karma  +5   
boscitc   18-3-2023 15:16  Karma  +8   
zbmthethird   18-3-2023 14:15  Karma  +4   Wish goodness
Bust-a-nut   18-3-2023 13:16  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   18-3-2023 12:22  Karma  +3   Thanks. So pictures of both are real?
pjh83   18-3-2023 12:19  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   18-3-2023 11:49  Karma  +2