Body: 4/5 natural tits Cs, nice slender body, wish her ass was bigger
Height: 5’1 without shoes
Skill: Pt.1: 3/5; Pt.2: 4/5
Service: 5/5 she was engaging, made jokes and was into all the fun stuff
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1100 for 1 hour Nuru + HE (HJ + CBJ) + 200 tip
Repeat: Yes, try other girls with Suki

Returned from Phuket and back to work… Typical Thursday for me, work and meetings but suddenly venue got changed and I am going to be in Central. A bit tired of work, horny I scrolled through telegram and was tempted by Wish Spa; so I messaged the MMS and asked who was available after my meeting and I was offered Kitty or Suki. At first MMS wanted me to try Kitty as she is young (claims 19) but through more discussion, she realised I wanted to have someone with more to grab then she said Suki may be better for me.

Arrive at the building, discreet enough, go up and say hi to the MMS get guided to the room with big bed, bath tub and shower. MMS offered 4-hands with her and Suki and no lie I will take her any day but today I did not want to distract from Suki. I said next time and went to my shower alone. I dry off and Suki comes in, this small petite girl and nice tits in tight dress.

Part 1:
We exchange pleasantries, where we are from and how I need a good time after the long day at work. Suki was giggly and gave me a hug and we started the massage. Nothing too special, she hits the spots and focused on my shoulder that I said was tight. After 15 minutes of light massage, chit chat she stops and asks “Ready?” And she went out to grab the Nuru gel and she came back started taking off her dress and underwear and wow I enjoyed that little show! She came near and leaned in so I can touch and feel everything

Part 2:
She starts sliding on my back, whispering in my ear and then rubs my thigh while slightly brushing against my balls then that moves touching and escalates to full on grab and playing with them from behind. She could sense LB is ready and needs some attention, I flip over and it’s great I am grabbing and sucking on her tits, no DFK (probably first time), she kisses my neck, chest and all the while stroking LB and rubbing him against her LS. She starts to breathe harder with slight moans, I was super turned on at this point and asked for BJ to change up pace.

She covers LB with the bag and starts sucking and OMG her skills in sucking, rubbing my balls and stroking were one of the best I’ve had at a spa! She changed speeds and I grab the top of her head and blow my load into that plastic bag inside her mouth She giggles saying “so much!” She laid next to me to catch her breath and she went for a shower.

I got changed, drank some water, paid and left. As I was leaving Suki says she wants to see me again and as I take the elevator back into the streets I wondered how about taking MMS offer of 4 hands next time but choose Suki + someone! Maybe Momoco since everyone is raving about her

Photo is from TG group, body is quite accurate.

Happy punting everyone! I have had an account for close to 3 years but my recent trip to Phuket has gotten me into wanting to share some of my experiences to hopefully entertain or help someone else out there!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   20-3-2023 10:58  Karma  +7   Thanks, can you PM me the contact details?
Chanaa19   18-3-2023 20:28  Acceptance  +1   Very nice review, thank you.
hornylad   17-3-2023 21:46  Acceptance  +1   
tomdwaninny   17-3-2023 14:32  Karma  +3   great....face accurate? was she shaved at all?
Jade_moon   17-3-2023 11:40  Karma  +5   
Thedarklord   17-3-2023 11:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Bust-a-nut   17-3-2023 10:28  Acceptance  +1   
cityguy   17-3-2023 09:41  Karma  +5   Suki is excellent - if the MMS was Molly or Grace then you should have gone for 4 hands - both are also epic. In fact yo ...
1punt2punt4
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271418
Digest Posts 0
Credits 445
Posts 13
Karma 441
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2023 15:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Answering Questions

Sorry, new to actually replying and posting on this great forum.

@tomdwaninny's first question about face, it is quite accurate! You add the fact lights are dimmed and it becomes very accurate. Then for the second question she was partially shaved, personally I like that more! I don't need it to be bald, but I don't complain too much. Only if it is a forest and a wizard lives in there