Agency: Tokyo Hentai Club
Name: Mia - https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1826
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Conversational
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 (Spinner)
Service: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price: Diamond - ~50k JPY incl extras (CIM, stockings, denma)
WIR: Unfortunately she isn't working for the rest of the time i'm in Tokyo. I would absolutely repeat.

Its been a number of years since i've been to Tokyo. With life going back to normal, business trips are on the menu again and I found myself in Tokyo on short notice. Happy to see Tokyo Hentai Club still operating and recognise some of the girls on the schedule from pre-covid days. Was really tempted to book Yoshika as she is a guaranteed good time but decided I wanted to try someone new. Was disappointed my preference 1, 2 and 3 were all booked out so I took the diamond girl Mia that was available for the time I wanted.

Picked her up from the lobby of the hotel on time. Haven't learnt from a few years ago, sometimes the agent can be slow to communicate that the girl has arrived, so decided to go to the lobby and meet her at the time specified. First impressions - great bod, nice face and overall cute girl that you'd stare at on the street. Into the hotel room, undress, start making out and then head for the shower.

Round 1: On the bed, DFK, starts rubbing my cock. Positions herself with her ass in my face so I immediately dive in while shes sucking me off. Her pussy and ass tastes amazing (e.g. just the smell of fragrance from soap - no weird odours). After a few minutes, I tell her to slow down as i'll blow my load too quickly. She stops, lays next to me puts on some stockings, more DFK and tongue action, grabs her magic wand (called a denma in japan) and gets herself off. Firstly she puts the wand on top of the stockings on her pussy and then as she gets more into it, she puts it inside her stockings. Fucking amazing sight watching her get off. I rub myself and cum as well. She notices, stops using the wand and tries to lean over and catch the remaining cum in her mouth. She misses but licks all the cum off her dick and stomach. Ends up with a mouth and chin full of cum. Fantastic stuff.

Round 2: as I age, i'm always concerned that i'll struggle with round 2. No such problems with Mia. Essentially she had my cock in her mouth for at least 40 minutes while she went hardcore with her wand on her clit and vag the entire time. Through multiple orgasms she continued to suck my cock. It was incredible - I was amazed I was hard for that long for round 2 because normally I struggle with round 2. She sucked me while getting herself off and in so many different positions as well. Just kept on going, didn't complain, didn't need rest, while I just lay there watching my dick be gobbled by this young woman. I eventually realised my load into her mouth and she collapsed in a heap from her own exhaustion of multiple orgasms. Well deserved rest!

The commitment to providing quality service with these Japanese women is top notch and beats the cheap thai providers that I visit regularly. I've always had a good time with THC and I recommend the agency. I've only ever booked girls in the diamond category which seems to be the sure things from the agency.

Recent Ratings
ajluminati   30-5-2023 16:59  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   24-3-2023 06:28  Karma  +10   
pbobby696   20-3-2023 13:08  Karma  +3   well done
Unitedfuture   16-3-2023 22:21  Karma  +2   
Bust-a-nut   16-3-2023 14:55  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   16-3-2023 11:14  Karma  +4   The website is like shopping for a JAV. Wonderful. Also, I think it is one of the few that takes non-Japanese customers ...
HK_Legend   16-3-2023 09:51  Karma  +8   
njdude   16-3-2023 04:52  Karma  +2   
Mister   15-3-2023 16:00  Karma  +4   How accurate are the TokyoHC girls’ photos and profiles?
JackTheBat   15-3-2023 06:48  Karma  +10   "She sucked me while getting herself off..." good girl.
alex_french   15-3-2023 04:23  Karma  +6   Thanks
Jjaa123   14-3-2023 21:39  Karma  +3   
fedexman
Lustful Lord

UID 81892
Digest Posts 0
Credits 699
Posts 31
Karma 696
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2023 20:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I've only ever tried the diamond girls and had a great time every single booking. Photos are accurate as is their description. E.g. if body is described as curvy - don't expect a skinny one. Also generally the more reviews they have, the more likely you will have a good time. Its their own website so i'm sure a lot of it is manipulated but so far so good for me. High review number = good time.

Anyway you can actually walk into their branch in Shibuya where they have unblurred photos of all the girls and then book either for advanced booking outcall or you can pick a girl on the spot and walk to love hotel with them.

Recent Ratings
lynex123   21-3-2023 20:42  Acceptance  +1   Nice. Have always wanted to go Japan and try but always heard is diff for foreigner. Nice website. All English at least. ...
Mister   16-3-2023 15:54  Karma  +1   Thanks