Subject: [USA][CA][San Mateo] Baykisses - Kira is a queen
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 22-8-2023 12:10. 
Seconda
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289058
Digest Posts 0
Credits 216
Posts 17
Karma 211
Acceptance 103
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2023 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][San Mateo] Baykisses - Kira is a queen

March '23
Name:  Kira
Link: https://www.baykisses.org/
Nationality & Language:  Korean, mandarin
Face:  4.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 5'2"  
Skill:  5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  300/hr
Repeat: hell yes, frequently

Refugee from the other site and wanted to start off on this new site properly.  Have seen Kira for years and she is my ATF.  

She uses makeup obviously, but doesn't have any facial work done as far as I've been able to tell, which means she has her full range of facial expressions still.  Connection is important to me and some of these ladies with frozen plastic faces is super distracting.   As Kira has an aggressively cute and playful personality, her face is an essential part of the experience.   She has a more angular northern chinese face shape vs. the traditional korean roundness.  

Body wise, she has her most obvious flaw, which is nipple being off center from a boob job.  Only a minor distraction, but I mention it mostly as a FYI for those who prefer a DDG set of tits on a stick, Kira is for service afficionados.  Other than that, it's a nice spinner body, with a slightly wider set of shoulders, mainly from being in great shape from the aggressive fucking she does, lol.  She is pretty disciplined and while her weight will fluctuate as any normal person, her heaviest is like one belly roll.  Also, cute feet.  

Skill and service is combined as she is just a passionate and energetic person that will work nonstop on you, as she is a giver, with a playful dom streak.  Never had the same session twice.  I'm a one pop guy and have had a few sessions where it felt like a competition to outlast her, lol.  Rim is the service standout, but there is no guarantee, as every session is unique, so don't be afraid to speak up, she is chill and can communicate better than the average kgirl.  She likes to rub the gspot when she rides, so I think hard dicks will have a better time.  

Overall, Kira is reliable and will always make you feel like a king, which is why she is a queen.  
Her location is super nice and convenient, but can have connectivity issues (esp with the recent rain) and layout can be a bit confusing the first time, so plan accordingly.  PO is prompt and professional, with just a slight bit of playfulness, just enough to remind you that the hobby should be fun.

Recent Ratings
Enut   8-4-2023 09:23  Acceptance  +1   
cooldude696969   5-4-2023 10:09  Acceptance  +2   
snowinwinter   13-3-2023 00:54  Karma  +3   
crypticpixels   13-3-2023 00:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jkfoodftw   12-3-2023 23:15  Karma  +6   How's her trips to greece? Still being offered?
Susanlixxx   12-3-2023 20:20  Karma  +4   
mr_tux   12-3-2023 16:37  Karma  +3   
sexyloser   12-3-2023 16:21  Karma  +3   Thanks for the specific details.
Mokuba   12-3-2023 15:59  Karma  +3