Body: 4/5
Height:  5'5"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $200/hr = $160/hr + $40 bbfs
Repeat: Maybe

Saw Vicky and PO was super lax.  I texted earlier in the day asking if Vicky was available around 2pm and if they have a time slot around that time.  Their response was pretty much just come.  I texted again around 130 to make sure Vicky was available cos I hate waiting in the parking lot.  I sent a screenshot to make sure it was the same girl in the picture and the PO said yes.  I know this org is known for their B&S cos I've had this happened to me in Pleasanton.  Anyways, parked at the motel and texted PO I just parked.  Gave me the room number within the minute, this is by far one of the smoothest interactions I've had with this org.

Got to the door and nobody opened it until I lightly tapped on it a couple of times.  Door opens and when I walked in, there was this cute milf behind the door.  I really try to recall the picture of Vicky from the photos and try to put it together with her in person but I couldn't put it together. Her looks was not bad and I was like, sure, why not.  Dealt with the paper works and she asked in Mandarin what I was looking for.  I told her 1 hr and she was like okay.  She put away the paper works and start to get ready while I undress.  She asked me to lay down on the bed and proceeds to grab some wet nap to wipe down my LB.  She started to give me a bbbj while I played with her next soft natural tits.  I was still trying to put together her picture and this person in front of me but I just couldn't make the correlation despite that she does have that large tattoo on her right leg.  She also have a lotus tattoo around the belly area.  Not sure if that was to cover a scar.  She gave a pretty decent bbbj, nice suction and good use of the tongue.  She went on about 5 minutes and we change places.  One thing about her is that she only let me kiss her on the mouth so no DFK which was a big bummer for me.  I went exploring all over her body.  She has a decent body and it's nice for a C-milf.  She isn't as round as others I've seen and her tits are a good size to cup.  I went down on her for about 5 minutes and she moved around a bit.  At a certain point, she told me she wanted softer on the licking but she was very quiet through out.  (Actually, she pulled out her phone after the first 10 seconds and responded to a text)  After trying to work it a bit and seeing no response from her, I decided to move on to the main event.  She gave me a bit of lube and slide me right in.  It was just nice and warm.  I started pumping away and most of the time she had her eyes closed.  I finished in mish in about 5 minutes after I put my arms over her legs as I push in with the long strokes.  She excused herself right away to clean up and threw me a wet nap to clean up myself.

She then came over, and this was what I thought she would ask massage? But she just jumped on the bed and lay next to me with her head on my chest.  We chit chat a bit about random stuff and she kept trying to play with jr to revive him.  I know I am a one shot guy but let's see what she can do.  With some girls that I feel connected to, I would stay up despite my refraction period.  She gave me another BBBJ and really dig in BLS where I was like oh shit, it felt like someone lightly tapped my balls and I kinda reeled a bit.  After a couple of minutes she was just sucking a wet noodle at that point.  I told her it's okay and I proceeded to get dress and got out of there.  The whole thing lasted about 40 minutes.  I thought to myself I could of just went with $160 for the hhr and bbfs but then I was like, you know what, the $40 isn't much to me but might be to her.  Whatevers.  When I was getting dressed, she asked me for my number.  I was kinda suprirsed but didn't see any harm since I use my burner for hobbying.  

FBSA - 8/7/8/6

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zbob9   23-4-2023 10:24  Acceptance  +1   Doesnt sound fun to me...
striperchaser00   8-4-2023 23:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
saranghaeyo   16-3-2023 06:49  Karma  +1   
Aznloverboy   15-3-2023 02:02  Acceptance  +1   Yup C-org never uses real photos. They are either completely photoshopped or not even the girl. They usually take photos ...
Cooljerk   13-3-2023 02:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Susanlixxx   12-3-2023 20:07  Karma  +4   
Jade_moon   12-3-2023 19:03  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   12-3-2023 17:20  Karma  +8   
sexyloser   12-3-2023 16:36  Karma  +2   
anabikumi   12-3-2023 14:55  Karma  +4   
mr_tux   12-3-2023 10:42  Karma  +3   Vicky is on my maybe list so thanks for the useful recon
emm7   12-3-2023 09:56  Karma  +3   
SJ_Jav   12-3-2023 09:08  Karma  +2   I don't do C-orgs. Just trying to boost your K.
aznpepper69   12-3-2023 08:47  Acceptance  +1