Name: 旦旦 or Dan Dan
Nationality & Language: Chinese, can speak English
Face: 3.5/5, not MCOT, but can tell she is cute
Body: 4/5, fit body, around 155cm, enhanced B-cups
Skill & Service: 4/5
GFE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1200HKD (nuru)
Repeat: No

Been a while since I visited Kissme Spa last time (around 6 months), but was near their place and just messaged agent to suggest me someone from new roster. Agent suggested: 旦旦, Olivia and Venus. Didn’t find any info about other two, so decided to play safe (tldr: guess my inner thoughts for Olivia were more promising)

Arrived to their location and girls opened the door for me, it was around 2pm and there were 3-4 girls working there. Damn, if only I could switch my pick at that moment haha. I saw Olivia, Ally and Rosa on the couch. Was picked up and greeted by Dan Dan, proceeding to the smaller middle room. Interior is same as it was half year ago, except of she said that now they have some issues with water tank, and you cannot take long hot shower after nuru. I wasn’t in the mood to talk with her and just preferred to make it silent session after the standard where/how/what chitchat, but can tell you she can hold conversation.

Back to action, I asked to skip P1 and just proceed to Nuru and P2. Long story short - her nuru is good, she adds a lot of gel, solid sliding with occasional tickling and other GFE tricks. Also, experienced first time sliding ass nuru haha, its when the girl sits on your back and almost slides to your head with her ass lol. Flipped, continued with powerful HJ from balls to the tip and body sliding. Didn’t kiss, but can guess it’s available if you ask. Finished, usual chitchat and shower and I left!

Overall, good experience but I kind of missing old Kissme Spa roster which was smaller but had perfect options depending on your mood. Damn, still missing Mickey and Nina (vinc9 may remember haha). Will take a look from time to time for Kissme, but no big hopes atm. Photos not attached, can be found very easily in their TG.

Recent Ratings
jackchan79   3-4-2023 21:38  Karma  +3   
Leg_o_man   22-3-2023 20:16  Karma  +4   Thanks
Unitedfuture   16-3-2023 23:33  Karma  +2   
vinc9   15-3-2023 15:39  Karma  +6   Thanks for the shoutout. Mickey and Nina were definitely some of the best! :(
Mister   15-3-2023 15:10  Karma  +4   $1,200 for nuru? That’s 20% inflation!
RoastDuck69   12-3-2023 20:32  Acceptance  +2   
HKS77   11-3-2023 23:27  Karma  +4   
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2023 15:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 povar123's post

Kissme is a decently run operation that sometimes has great girls (come back, Crystal!), but the friendly papasan has a bad habit of using photos that bear no resemblance to their subjects.

Olivia is fine but not exactly MCOT — I was suckered in by her TG pic, which I found more attractive. Even Nina, who is now at Sister Spa as Lynn, although she appears to be on an extended break, doesn’t look anything like the photos kissme used for her nor, for that matter, the pic on Sister’s TG.

These spas should take a leaf out of the book of rival joints that try to give prospective customers a better idea of what their girls look like: Fairy, Kamia and Lady come to mind.

Recent Ratings
DrDecimate   26-4-2023 10:45  Acceptance  +2   totally agree, disappointing with reference/conceptual picture! k2/mia is the only one I have seen to be most reflective ...
povar123   15-3-2023 22:36  Karma  +4   
vinc9   15-3-2023 17:59  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   15-3-2023 16:08  Acceptance  +4   
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3384
Posts 146
Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2023 18:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Mister's post

Crystal was definitely one of the best lol - she did move / I have a her contact but I didn't visit in the end. Shame she did have one of the best services and bods around.

As for the real pics surfacing on competitive spas - its no secret that TST spas have dropped in business given the border opening - most say its because people go to China to get some action, so I am guessing they use more real pics these days to draw more customers in. On the bright side for us staying in HK, there has been a good influx of more women and choices.

Back on topic, it is rare to find a local with good service so DanDan does excel in that area. I haven't seen many from kissme I would like to try these days - just the ones at Lady have been more consistent in terms of looks and service so have been around there more often. However at kissme I do recommend trying Ally and her premium prostate massage service - it is a bit of an extra but once in a while to try is good - may hurt but definitely feels good after.

Recent Ratings
povar123   15-3-2023 22:36  Karma  +4   
HKS77   15-3-2023 19:16  Karma  +4   
povar123
Lustful Lord

UID 256926
Digest Posts 0
Credits 610
Posts 56
Karma 601
Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2023 22:44  Profile P.M. 
Yes, can agree that overall TST area is lowering in quality, but I guess thats fair seeing many new faces come and go, so you will have customers in any terms (lots of tourists, short visitors and etc)

To @Mister - 1200 fee was for Local girl, basic is still 1000. But frankly speaking, now I will just re-visit some of my older contacts, rather than trying some new atm. Momoco heeeere we gooo

As for English speaker, its hit-n-miss if the girl doesn’t speak any English, but if you click and can bother using phone translate - experience can be fun. I got this from Mickey, who didn’t know any English, but was fine to talk with me via app and it was fun in some way - if you have mutual themes to talk (hobbies, pets, travel and etc) my flash-royal is my dog haha, always works

Recent Ratings
Mister   23-3-2023 23:26  Karma  +1   Thanks