Link: easy to find on TG
Nationality: Viet
Language:  English
Face: 2/5 both
Body:  4/5 both
Skill: 4/5 Hana / 0/5 Lucky
GFE: N/A
Price: HKD 1200 each time

I saw a report on HanaSpa and I liked what I was reading so decided to try myself. I contacted agent via TG and got a very quick, clear and helpful response (10/10 for the agent). I wanted to book Hana but she does not like to see westerners apparently. I demurred and said to forget it. 30 mins later I got the OK.  So off I went.

Hana was a surprise. I loved the room - amazing, no effort spared to make you feel comfortable except the one use towels. I actually used Hana's by mistake and she slapped me playfully on the arse, but it was a genuine mistake. The massage was great, the nuru fantastic and overall I enjoyed the experience - especially at 1200 for 90 mins. All the way through Hana was trying to sell the Lucky experience to me: "lucky would love you" "lucky would enjoy your body" etc..

So I try Lucky.

Shite.

Lucky is in a different location so pay attention if you go - I went to Hana's place but Lucky's is a 10 mins walk away. No bother, my own fault for not reading the clear instructions. I get there, go up in the lift to the right floor and go into the room. It's OK but not a touch on Hana's. I shower and at least Lucky showers with me (Hana did not) and she's attentive and complimentary. Onto the bed and the massage starts. This (for me) is the killer. She is massaging me with one hand. She has two and she has strength but she uses one. When I take a peek she is having a text convo with someone. I don't mind this with solos (they run a business) but Lucky has a handler. So this goes on and on and on. In then end I just get up, get dressed and tell her I'm done. She protests "just one text la" - fuck off. I pay her for the full session (I'm not an asshole) and leave.

I let the handler know the bullshit, leave the group and delete the whole thing.

30 mins later I'm at Baan Chabba having my best experience this month..but that's between her and myself ;)

Hana and Lucky are very similar - they are surprising. Both have banging bodies. Hana was great, Lucky was shite, just because she can't put the fucking phone away. Learn ladies - learn. When I am with you I want your attention and your service. Put the fucking phone away.

A tale of two titties? Well it's just a hook but both Hana and Lucky have excellent man-made boobie doobies so full marks to that craftsman!!!

Stay groovy chums.

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 11-3-2023 19:01 ]

Recent Ratings
tomdwaninny   13-3-2023 22:47  Acceptance  +3   good feeback
magictime12   13-3-2023 13:51  Karma  +3   Lily to the rescue
big18jj   12-3-2023 10:49  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report. I've tried Hana before, she was co-operative.
dienw   12-3-2023 03:18  Karma  +3   Thanks
Googlesteve   11-3-2023 18:53  Karma  +2   

should it have those spots on it like that?