Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2023 19:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
More Sweet Candy

Name: Candy
Nationality: Mainland
Language: Canto, Mandarin (limited English, communicated more in glances and g translate)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (big naturals, nice ass esp. when it's hit from behind)
Massage: Brief and sensual, tender sweeping, don't go to her to work out a knot
Skills: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: 1300 for an unrushed hour, FS.
WIR: Yes

I read sorur's post about Candy (later identified as Chen Yu) and was quite intrigued. The report is here.

I chatted with Candy after connecting, then reread the above post before meeting her. This, combined with the fact that Candy has a routine for first timers, meant I had a really interesting experience: it was like a story came to life. She answered the door in a tight black dress, got me in the shower, lathered me up, made out, rubbed her nice nattys against me, ran her fingers and arms down my ass, finger pressure a bit, fondling balls, jack off, etc. After I was good and clean, we made out a bit more and then she dropped to her knees and blew me with nice eye contact for a legit 4 minutes. Woooof!

Dried off, moved to the bed. She put on a schoolgirl outfit (I hadn't requested this, but I did NOT mind!). I laid on my stomach and she ran her fingers all over me, took her tits out and rubbed me with them, kissed my back and legs and started pushing her face in between my legs, licking my taint. She got me to move back over my knees and then licked taint, ass, balls, everything a ton, then flipped under to suck me off while I was in that on-knees position. It was hot as fuck and she was phenomenal at it. She kept bobbing her head aggressively and pushing my cock deeper down her throat like a piglet suckling its mother's teat. YOU ARE WELCOME FOR THAT IMAGE.

She flipped me over and alternated between a great blowjob, ball suck, a sexy lip-biting tit job, and some moaning hj. Then she got on top and rubbed her LS on me. Capped me. Rode me. Went through lots of positions and I watched her getting fucked in the mirror. She was hot, I was not, but I filled the bag while fucking her from behind. A+

Showered again, lots of care. Cutie, was a very hot punt. I may repeat before she leaves.

The photo below is the one she sent me, and I think it's a decent approximation of her body and face, but it's not her FYI. Just for reference.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
wuhudsm0   15-3-2023 10:41  Acceptance  +1   Great review, bro. Can you tell me her wechat?
Unitedfuture   13-3-2023 20:09  Acceptance  +2   
Jj8989   12-3-2023 06:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review, any chance for wechat if?
myketin   10-3-2023 15:41  Karma  +2   
Flyspirit   10-3-2023 15:01  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing Bro, do you have her WeChat?
Thedarklord   10-3-2023 14:13  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
batman108   10-3-2023 11:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
americafirst141   10-3-2023 08:46  Karma  +6   
cityguy   9-3-2023 19:47  Karma  +5   never understood the schoolgirl thing.. still, each to his own