Acceptance 77
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2023 16:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FUJI - 10/F A2 - Hunan gal repeat

Date & Time: March 2023
Nationality: Hunan, Chinese (Speaks good canto and mandarin)
Face: 3.5/5 (Can I rate it 3.75?)
Body: 4.5/5 (Lost weight - no tummy fat and slightly smaller boobs, B/C rack)
Service: 3.5/5 (CBJ)
GFE: 3/5
Price: $600 hkd (Can upsell for more services)
WIR: Yeah I def think so!

Walking up and down Fuji in the early afternoon probably not the brightest of ideas. Could not find much good stock but restumbled upon someone I've tried before on 10/F A2 (right corridor, right door). There's actually a taiwan chick on the far right that was dressed in a see through dress, looked quite seductive and naughty - I nearly pulled the trigger with her but when I did the second round down she was already taken. Anyways the original repeat girl was still avail so I decided to be a repeat patron.

Her face and body shape compared to what was avail in the whole of Fuji was I'd say top 3 (based on my 2 climbs up and down at 3pm). She lost considerable weight actually and did some eye lid surgery. She got into good shape so kudos to her.

Cant believe she didn't recognize my vely handsome face

During the shower she paid good attention to LB, washed ballz and back. Good conversation from the start as she soon realized I was a repeat.

On bed she didn't waste any time and started sucking on my nipples real well and got me worked up. CBJ (same as last) with very nice slow suctions, she even played with both nipples as she ate her sausage fest. Around 5 mins of that came the main action. Started mishionary and after a while she caught me staring at her so she closed my eyes hahaha. Shy gal. She does like to play with my nipples. I finished in doggy style which she took like a champion.

Showered together and off I went. Nice $600 spent with a good reliable punt. Would recommend indeed.

Recent Ratings
Mister   14-3-2023 13:49  Karma  +4   Hunan girls ftw
banter141a   11-3-2023 15:13  Karma  +5   
boscitc   9-3-2023 18:09  Karma  +8   
magictime12   9-3-2023 16:45  Karma  +3