Subject: Help me choose: Bangkok or Pattaya?
furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 746
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2023 04:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I recently went to both.  

If somehow you can't do both, I'd pick Bangkok.  Girls look better in Bangkok and there's more non-mongering stuff to do.  I also love the Thermae Cafe in Bangkok which is a freelance bar and what I believe to be the best mongering venue in Asia right now.  

And lastly, there are more ladies on the dating websites in Bangkok than Pattaya.

The big downside to Bangkok is, it's harder to get around.  But with hailing apps like Grab, I find transportation is less of a problem.

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   21-9-2023 12:56  Acceptance  +3   
Hotdog135
Nookie Newbie

UID 151549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 70
Posts 8
Karma 69
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2023 08:41  Profile P.M. 
Bkk has everyone. Good few red lights districts like Soi Cowboy and Nana. Lots of massage placs.

Plenty of food options in BKk, Chinatown has very good restaurants like Tang Jai Yoo
chothoi
Nookie Newbie

UID 297179
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2023 23:15  Profile P.M. 
i would say 1 week BKK and 2 weeks Pat
nevermind0190
Nookie Newbie

UID 293744
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 5
Karma 8
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2023 13:06  Profile P.M. 
In BKK and Pattaya, what are the average prices for a girl for an hour?
klop89
Nookie Newbie

UID 296844
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 27
Karma 19
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2023 16:45  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by nevermind0190 at 7-10-2023 13:06
In BKK and Pattaya, what are the average prices for a girl for an hour?

2000-3000 depends how hot you are and she. Think street walker is cheaper, but I wouldn't risk those.

For the OP, I would go BK all day. Better food and girls, much more to do also.
Azninvzn
Lustful Lord

UID 287965
Digest Posts 0
Credits 920
Posts 137
Karma 895
Acceptance 495
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2023 11:36  Profile P.M. 
BKK or Patts

BKK is like major city. Prices are very high if you go Soi Cowboy, Patts  to Walking street.   The Koreans are like the Japanese in their heydays.  they overpay and dominate Walking street expensive bars. That is where you can find 9 and 9.5 talent!  Pay the price and hope for a winner not a runner.  
You need to hopefully know an expat.  Patts is so huge! So many options.  
Wealthy expats are in BKK.  More Expats hang around Patts,  around Soi Diana, Tree Town, LK Metro, Bukhao, Lengkee. Freelancers Beach road, tree town, ThaiFriendly. Also if you can develop a connection and try to see the Lady on her day off.  

Another thing do not barfine if there is a 2 hr time limit.  You lose an hour trying to get to your place and if the Lady convinces you to buy her dinner you are automatically clowned.  It only benefits the bar and lady.  If you really click with one lady at a bar then barfine after 10pm so 2hr time limit is no more.  
Land of Smiles is now Land of Runners…
I only repeat with ones stay till morning. 2 sessions dinner and breakfast together.  Also a handsome tip. Tips go to her not the bar.
I have not seen all of Patts new places have popped up. Gents clubs are cheaper than bars. High season reportedly have been weak beginning.  

The Russian Snowbird travel will be weak during high season.  They used to travel to Thailand in winters.  Now Ruble is weak and there is Russian travel ban for men.  Israel travel will also be down.   Yup 2024 tourism will be weak.  UAL, Delta, American stock price down bad. So travel forecast is weak.

Lol one hour is when you hobby in US, Europe, Japan, Thai freelancers.    Mongers have become very weak effers.  Overseas veteran mongers go multiple hours or over nighters.   You could one hours if you are an older expat on a budget and can’t go longer than 20 mins.  10 mins shower 10 mins shower after, 10 mins foreplay 5 mins clothes off and on.  Guys go in and out 30 to 45 mins.  At least a massage is cheap for mongers who are spent.

[ Last edited by  Azninvzn at 5-11-2023 11:44 ]
sajoch
Nookie Newbie

UID 298284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23
Posts 22
Karma 23
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2023 21:19  Profile P.M. 
I spent 4-5 days in both Bkk and Pattaya recently so I'd say why not try both.  From a shear volume perspective, easy access to ladies and price, Pattaya hands down.Pattaya's party central is fairly localized so you can do a lot quickly (treetown area, soi 6 area, walking street, soi buakhao/lk metro area).  Most of thrle major nightclubs are down on Walking Street so you can hit them all in 1 night if you wanted to. I highly recommend Jannat, at least once.  Lucifer's has good live band.  Club Insomnia and Myst normally has tons of cute girls. I typically skip the go-go bars on walking street, I think girls are not as friendly and pushy.  Try Lk Metro or Soi Boomerang.
Bangkok is definitely more spread out, tons of choices and better quality but you have to know what you're looking for.  sure, there are Soi Cowboy, Nana, Patong but with so many choice each offers, you can also get ripped off easily with those looking to make quick $$.  I love both but your first time and traveling alone, some time in Bkk but Pattaya is the place to go chill and punt.
misterjapan
Nookie Newbie

UID 26357
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 38
Karma 37
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2024 22:20  Profile P.M. 
Pattaya would be more fun. If you're looking for some best bars try to have  GPT plan your dates in pattaya
wintherhk
Nookie Newbie

UID 113447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 47
Posts 20
Karma 46
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2024 02:57  Profile P.M. 
Bangkok expensive than Pattaya
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22472
Posts 1058
Karma 22339
Acceptance 2667
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2024 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 nevermind0190's post

The average price for ST in Pattaya range from 1000 to 2000 baht for FL, beach road, soi6, beer bars, G Club, massage shop
Excluding Gogo bars and Body Massage

[ Last edited by  Dr.A at 31-1-2024 02:19 ]

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)
PCP
Musky Member

UID 300962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 115
Posts 13
Karma 114
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2024 17:13  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by gentlemanne at 17-4-2023 00:44
The more i read about Bangkok, the longer i plan to stay there
There's so much things to do/try:

Here's my list:
shopping centers, markets, Lumphini park, Rooftop bars, poolparties, Massage ...

Haven't been to Pattaya (yet) so can't comment and you have had a lot of comments on BKK (which I love) so a few comments on the islands down south as you mentioned you are interested in them.

Koh Phangan: I've spent a LOT of time here but not since the 90s or so. It's a nice island just across from Samui, it was always kind of the backpackers version of Samui. Lower budget and monthly Full Moon parties. I haven't been since the late 90s/early 00s and would imagine there are more mid-range resorts there now as that is the way it was heading. I always preferred it to Koh Samui but now I am older I will likely be spending my time on Samui for future trips.

Koh Samui: Nice beaches and more mid to high-end resorts than Koh Phangan though there are still low budget options from what I have seen online. Chaweng was the top beach location but I preferred the slightly more laid-back vibe of Lamai. Mae Nam beach on the north side was nice too but a lot quieter and probably better suited to couples.

Koh Tao: definitely worth a visit if you have the time, and I'd say the best of the three by far if you want to do scuba diving. Much smaller and quieter than the other two islands though.

I should point out that during my time on the islands I was quite young and spent my time hooking up with European/"Western" girls so wasn't a part of the mongering scene but it was quite clear that Samui was the clear leader in that department.
phazze93
Lustful Lord

UID 299025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 542
Posts 98
Karma 529
Acceptance 255
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-11-2023
Location Southern California
Status Online
Post at 6-2-2024 06:57  Profile P.M. 
BKK vs. Pattaya

BKK

Pros
1- variety of options (gogos, soapies, clubs, ktvs) all with premium options
2- there's actually stuff to do outside of mongering
3- no extra flight/cab ride down to pattaya
4- many many nice hotel options and not overly expensive. Airbnb's as well.
5- more easy to conceal your true intentions there as there are many expats/travelers in BKK going for non-mongering reasons

Cons
1- imo gogos are inferior to pattaya
2- gogos while not far apart, are split between Soi Cowboy and Nana and id prefer not to walk the distance at those times
3- otherwise, i can't really think of any other cons

Pattaya
Pros
1- by the beach if you want like the beach
2- top tier gogos centrally located on walking street so no need to cab hop like in BKK
3- more gogos than in BKK imo
4- its a whore town. So i feel like there are sooooo many options down there
5- i personally found the top tier gogos here had more attractive girls than the top tier ones in BKK

Cons
1- not as much to do outside of mongering imo
2- harder to blend in as they see a single foreigner there... they most likely know what you're there for
3- beach is not as nice as places like Koh Samui
4- limited finer hotel options that are convenient to walking street
5- soapies kinda suck compared to BKK

One final note... one major distinction between BKK and Pattaya is how the girls make money.
BKK, its all about the barfine and turning over as many johns as possible.

Pattaya, a big part is drinks. The girls make more money off drinks than the girls in BKK do.
While i like both and would split my time between both... i'd probably spend more time in Pattaya cuz i love to drink and i dont really care about being seen as a monger there.

Recent Ratings
PCP   6-2-2024 14:50  Acceptance  +1