Subject: Edging HJ in a dungeon turned into a threesome (CWB)
Poley
Carnal Conqueror

UID 66938
Digest Posts 0
Credits 274
Posts 24
Karma 272
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2023 03:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Edging HJ in a dungeon turned into a threesome (CWB)

Date & Time of Session: March 8 2023. 8:45pm
Name:  P1: She said it but can't recall. P2 I think she said lah lah.
Website link: https://141-hk.com/en/?B35740-CB-Massage-LocalmistressQueen.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese.. which dialect dunno as I only know English.
Face:  4/5 both
Body: 4/5 both but P2 had much less clothing on and i was able to explore.
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: P1 1/5 - P2 3?/5. - P1 is the domme so  more business.
Price & Session Length: 1200 each for the hour (2400 + appx 100 of my last remaining cash as tip. This is a bargain compared to the alternative.
Repeat: Yes, I have more exploring to do.

After yesterday's LB malfunction ( https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=79830 ) I wanted to try some edging again and add a little prostate experimentation. I messaged the number in the 411 ad in what's app. she kept responding "OK" so I was worried it was a bot. Thankfully when I asked if the prices was the same as the ad, she replied yes, go.141. I told her I would let her know when I was back from my dinner reservation.

I arrived back at my hotel in Wan Chai, grabbed some cash at the ATM and took the MRT one stop to CWB and found the building. I messaged for the floor number which she gave and which door to knock on. There was a security guy next to the elevator but he never looked up. When I got to the floor there was a woman showing a guy out next door and it closed. I press the doorbell on hers and she greets me. She then opened the playroom. There was a cross on the wall, bed, chair and lots of toys. She pointed to the shower where I was to do it alone. When I was drying myself off I could hear two women talking and giggling.

As I was finishing up drying off the door opened. I was being asked if I wanted both of them for 1200 each. LB was thinking yes but upper brain was thinking "I am never going to financially recover from this" after all the money I spent yesterday. Finally I convinced myself to check my wallet and sure enough 2400 + some small bills. It's not every day you get to do a 3P.

The second gal was more friendly, hugged my tight wanted to kiss me etc. The Queen was a little more down to business as expected. She pointed to the X on the wall and strapped my wrists over my head. She then also put a ball gag on  loosely and a mask covering my eyes. That's when it all began. I was nervous because I didn't know what was coming. There was some rubbing of LB and nipples as I amume they tag teamed me. I was getting whacked in the side with something. It was jolting but not painful. LB got smacked around bit which turned me on. There was a slight slap to the balls but I kind of made a no sound. I meant to message in advance not to do it. There was a feather at one point and teasing of LB.

Next I was unbuckled from the X and they helped me lie down. Queen had me put my knees up so she could put some lube and  sort of vibrator in my butt. It felt kind of good it wasnt that deep in. Queen was giving me a handjob and using various vibrators and techniques and me trying not to shoot. Her neighbor as I learned later was playing with and licking and slightly biting my nipples. I kept my hands busy caressing her tight body. She shoved her small boobs and pointy nipple in my face so I sucked on them for a bit. This all continued on while queen was working my lower half. Finally I burst and she keeps stroking for a bit afterwards until I was drained. I was shaking a bit from today's adventure. I then was sent to the shower where I cleaned off alone. Since I'm leaving HK tomorrow I gave them my remaining money as top. We hugged and small kiss as I left..

I hopefully want to give the chair a try when I pass through on my 8 hour connection on the way home next week.

A shout-out to the guy who posted this review which lead me to this opportunity. To those with RA of 10 the room photoed was the one I was in for illustration.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=73627

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   13-3-2023 12:56  Karma  +3   How's queen's legs / feet?
banter141a   11-3-2023 15:14  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   10-3-2023 12:10  Karma  +2   Thank you.
monogamous   10-3-2023 10:41  Karma  +3   
slickric423   9-3-2023 21:20  Karma  +4   
magictime12   9-3-2023 16:50  Karma  +1   Should be ashamed not being able to distinguish between Canto & Mando.
HKS77   9-3-2023 11:31  Karma  +4   Nice
Googlesteve   9-3-2023 10:38  Karma  +1   Excellent