Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 9/10
PSE: Can I rate if no more than HE?
GFE: Yes
Price: IDR$1,200,000 ($78 USD)
Repeat: Hell Yeah!

So first post here and still figuring out the basics but thought I would jump in and type away. Googled reviews for this place
and it's clear from website and comments that it's sensual massage place. Very nice facility, modern and clean. Walked in
without appt mid afternoon and mid week. Lovely young hostess sat me down in separate seating waiting area where she
served a cold drink and with an ipad walk you through their various packages and services. Offers only sensual massage with
HE and no sex. Various packages offered with 1 to 3 girls and 45 or 60 min and VIP room option.  Asks for your mobile number and name.

Once you select package and pay, they give you a locker and electronic key to store everything in your pockets including phone
and wallet.  You're taken inside to a room where the girls are lined up in their lingerie. All spinner type and ranging from 7.5 to 9.0 looks. About 10 girls to select from. Nervous as heck as I felt I had to quickly make a decision.  Only about half of them
were smiling a bit.  Picked a very sexy looking girl with B cup breasts. You're then shown to a nice size room with a shower and bed and nice mood lighting. Told to undress and shower if you want and the girl will come in shortly.

She comes in and I'm told to lie down as she strips off her lingerie. I ask her name and she asks mine.  She starts a nice back massage while she straddles me and quickly applies coconut oil all over.  We're chatting a bit more asking where she's from
and what she likes to do when not working. She asks the same and how long I am visiting Bali and is this first time visiting.
Quite friendly and giving me light kisses on my check and neck as she begins to rub me her body on my back and legs.  
Massage is decent but honestly my mind is racing as I'm just staring at her lustfully in the mirror alongside the bed where I can
see looking back at me as she glides all over my back with her slender and tight body.  Very seductive looking.  Starts a little
bit of tease on my crack and balls and occasionally reaches to grasp me from behind.  Trying to enjoy it all but also so nervous with excitement. About 30 min in, she asks me to flip over and she continues to apply more oil and rubs her tits all over my
body. Can't stop staring into her eyes as she keeps eye contact with me. She straddles me CG and continues to rub me on my
legs and I reach up to massage her oiled tits. Amazing feel as they are natural and firm.  Also allowed to massage her pussy
gently.  She then lays along side me and starts to slowly stroke me while I massage her tits.  She then RCG straddles me with my cock in her hand next to her pussy and stroking away which felt like I was in her.  Grabbed up at her tits from behind and it was hot.  Not sure if it was my nerves but I felt like it took me several minutes before I finished.

Got in the shower together where she washed me up and down first and then I stepped out to dry off while she continued to
shower up.  Looked at the clock and it was at the 50-55 min mark.  Got dressed and she gave me a hug on the way out.  
Collected my things from the locker and left a tip of IDR$200 at the front desk with the hostess for the girl.  I think I want to
move to Bali now!  Repeated a visit at their other branch.  Will post that review later once I get some feedback on this first
post to make sure I'm doing this properly. Thought the other girl was even hotter and more GFE! Stay tuned!

Recent Ratings
azn_goowakjai   18-4-2023 08:06  Acceptance  +1   Great info! Thanks!
jaylast2014   15-4-2023 15:13  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   13-3-2023 17:59  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   10-3-2023 14:36  Karma  +5   
Throatgoatking   10-3-2023 02:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
thrive69   9-3-2023 03:58  Karma  +2   I need to go to Bali now.
tom-s   9-3-2023 02:47  Acceptance  +2   Great tutorial!
Throatgoatking
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287579
Digest Posts 0
Credits 343
Posts 57
Karma 337
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2023 02:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great Review! Did anyone else read and get the vibe they were gonna go all the way lmao?
Wongdailow5
Lustful Lord

UID 288920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 613
Posts 38
Karma 608
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Online
Post at 10-3-2023 03:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Throatgoatking's post

Haha!
Newbie to mongering so wasn’t looking or expecting anything more than body rub and HE.  But GFE was very nice.
Wongdailow5
Lustful Lord

UID 288920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 613
Posts 38
Karma 608
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Online
Post at 10-3-2023 05:08  Profile P.M. 
Singapore - Mavis Retreat

UPDATE: Sorry, just realized I added this new post as a comment to my first post.  Can I move it?

Date: Feb 2023
Name: forgot
Nationality: Mainland Chinese, speaks a little English
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Height: 5'2"
Skill: 7/10
PSE:
GFE: no
Price: SGD $50 house fee HR + $80 HE tip
Repeat: maybe

Popular plaza building with small shops and small restaurants on main floor and several massage places and karaoke clubs and bars on lower level.  Walk in without appoint and middle age lady at reception desk collects house fee and assigns a masseuse for you.  Was hoping to select but forgot to ask who's working to compare against their website pics.  Walk thru sliding door to assigned room and given 5 min to shower if you want.  Dimly lit and masseuse knocks before coming in.  Cute short hair and looks pretty fit with a nice smile.  Starts off with decent massage for about 20-25 min.  Then light teasing around butt before the flip. A little more massaging on legs and chest and arms before asking if I wanted additional services. I asked how much and she asked what I wanted. Just hand job and reply was $80.  I offered $60 but she replied $80 is standard with top off. I countered with $70 and said I like to negotiate.  She laughed and agreed to $70.  I think probably more available on the menu but I wasn't looking for more.  She left the room for a few minutes and came back and quickly stripped off her top and bra. Nice firm B cup and I couldn't tell if manmade or natural.  She got started with standard HJ but allowed touching her tits and fingering over her pussy over her leggings.  Wasn't rushed and it took me a bit to get going so she worked on me for awhile.  Not a whole lot of talking.  But I finished and took a shower to clean up.  Gave her $80 anyways as overall good massage and she worked on me a bit.  About 50-55 mins total.  Will remember to ask if I can pick from available girls next time.

[ Last edited by  Wongdailow5 at 10-3-2023 05:25 ]