Temple Street - Great Find, Bad Practice

Date: 8 March
Name: Don't know
Face: 5/5 Phillipino Maybe
Body: 4/5 skinny
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
WIR: Maybe, if I have nothing better to do

Quick share with the bros. I've been to Temple Street a couple of times and had good and bad experience. This one is going to hit hard. Thought I found a gem with a younger looking girl and agreed on 500. She is pretty, like really pretty compared to the normal Temple Street standards. She took me up and ask for the greens first, so I complied and gave it to her. Here is where it goes numb. Clothes off and tells me to do her. So again, I went with it and got on top and I was already hard, so it wasn't a problem. But it felt very robotic. She didn't have emotions and refuse to change positions... By this time I've lost my motivation to go on and the cheeks, she said my time is almost up... Fucking hell. Whatever, I went for a couple more dabs and she said if I want to add more credit like a game machine. At this point I've lost my motivation to carry on and put my pants back on and just left.

This can actually happen. So bros, make sure to agree on what you can do before going in (puns intended) and pick those with a smile on their face. She might be above the average standard there but I feel the service was not what I needed there and this time I have to say it was a terrible experience in temple Street. Would I go back? Yeah, but will have my eyes open to those with a more better attitude.

She was a great find, but horrible practice to not let me know her time limit and limit positions.

Recent Ratings
newuser1   20-3-2023 18:30  Acceptance  +1   Want to add more credits made me laugh! Sorry for your experience
unknownst   12-3-2023 11:53  Karma  +4   ya overpaid, 200-300, quick pump and dump. got told to finish faster before too
littleitalia   10-3-2023 19:19  Acceptance  +2   Don't pay up front
HKGPeter   10-3-2023 12:13  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Heyoo   9-3-2023 13:10  Acceptance  +1   From what my friends tell me temple street is cheap 200 at most however time limit is 20 mins at most and usually just m ...
Goldsurfer   9-3-2023 00:34  Acceptance  +1   What was the time limit ?